276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hotwife Challenges: 6 short stories (The Hotwife and the Cuckold)

£3.725£7.45Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What about doing it in person? Like with someone watching? I mean, we do live close to each other." She asked. Have an Encounter: Post a photo/video of you having a digital play session on messaging or video apps with somebody you trust but is not Hubby. The session must include masturbation at a minimum.

Exploring your sexuality is not entirely risk-free, and you can take some common-sense measures to help protect yourself. Tips for Digital Play She loves long drive. So, I made a rule that – she must wear a short top without bra every time so as others can notice and have a craving for her sexy body.” Get Curious Make a post in the /r/HotWifeLifeStyle community asking questions you may have. Interact with at least two people who answer you. Well, thank you for your help today. I was very nice of you. I think I'm going to get this one." She said.Sexual History Story: Post a story of a previous sexual encounter in vivid detail that your husband does not know. I opened my messages one day to find a massage from a woman named Shelly. She told me she lived close and wanted to do a challenge. I don't normally receive massages from anyone that loves that close to me so I found this one to be particularly interesting. Dinner Was Spicy Post a photo/video of you wearing a remote-controlled vibrator to dinner. Give your significant other/date the control. Get Verified: Post a photo of your hand with a wedding ring showing holding a piece of paper with your Reddit name. If you are a HotGF, just skip the ring part. Alternatively, link us to your https://www.reddit.com/r/GetVerified/ post. Cover up or obscure through camera angle defining body features like tattoos or scars. For example, wearing elastic muscle tape over a spot with a unique tattoo.

Posts should include the challenge completed (i.e., text my ex a photo of my tits), a photo/video or story of the challenge being met, and mention the community member who issued the challenge. 2. Join the ChatroomOkay, then that's the challenge. Your challenge is to go shopping with a tight shirt and no bra. You must engage salesman or another male customer during your experience. Does that work?" I asked.

Get an internet boyfriend: Post a photo of you forming an internet boyfriend/plaything relationship and let Hubby know. ie. for 10 points i'll give you a great massage without any sexual advances, 20 points I will Buy you any item in a jewlery store that you want, 40 points I will do all of the household chores for a month and you will not have to lift a finger. etc) Okay, how about tomorrow? I'll message you with the time and place in the morning. Does that work?" She asked. Form a Chat Group: Form a chat group with other community members and make it spicy. Allow your significant other to participate or just watch the chat. We recommend our VIP chatroom. Release Control: Post a photo/video of you giving up control of your Lovesense sex toy during a digital play session.

Do not give away snippets of information that can be used to figure out where you live or other details that could be used to formulate an internet search. For example, your sex, age, city, and the industry you work in could pull up some close results in Google. Get Involved: Message the moderators for an invite to the VIP chatroom. Please note the criteria to get in! Well, I'm glad I have an interested follower. Have you two talked about the hotwife lifestyle?" I asked. Fantasy Story: Post a story of a sexual fantasy in vivid detail that your significant other does not know.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment