276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Batman the Animated Series Ninja Power Pack Batman and Robin Action Figures

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All three current seasons available for streaming on Max, new season four episodes every Thursday on Max Batcycle: Great design, and I’m pretty sure it has pull-and-release action. That’s much better than a ripcord. No other notes. Bruce Wayne’s Car: If this were a Hot Wheel or something, I might like it more. As part of a line with much more interesting vehicles and characters, it’s just kind of bland.

Batboat: That there isn’t a larger Batboat toy is weird, so having this included in miniature kind of makes up for that. Kind of. After the Mission Masters set Hasbro started making figures for the Batman: The Animated Series spin-off TV show, Batman Beyond. A Batman related show set in the future with even darker themes than it’s parent show. Batman Beyond starred a new Batman, Terry McGinnis, who was mentored by an aging Bruce Wayne. Infrared Batman: Love the look of the suit itself, as the deep red as kind of an update of the Batman: The Movie poster (which I think I’ve said about another figure in another line). The accessory is just kind of whatever, not moving the needle one way or the other. The Riddler: Not a bad Nygma at all. Kind of wish the question mark bazooka had more color, but being able to type “question mark bazooka” made my day, so it’s a wash. No name strikes terror into the hearts of Gotham’s citizens quite like the Joker. In a city overrun with larger-than-life criminals, the always-laughing villain stands alone. A complete psychopath with no moral compass whatsoever, the Joker, whose real name and identity remain completely unknown, is characterized by his chalk-white skin, green hair and a permanent rictus grin stretched across his face. But there isn’t a single thing funny about this particular clown, who only finds humor in the suffering of others.

Kathryn Calamia

Hoverbat: A little over-designed for a vehicle that should be relatively simple, I like this more because of the art on the box. Two-Face looks so mad to have been captured, while Batman has an expression of annoyance as if he missed his exit on the freeway. Amazing. DC Comics digital-first series available in both digital and print editions; Season One, Two and Three complete and on sale The Batman: The Animated Series action figures did so well for DC Collectibles that they released more figures in 2016. In January they unveiled a small grouping of figures, which included Robin and the Joker. These two would mark the last of the figures that have been currently released through DC Collectibles, but there are still many more figures to come. The company then created a set to coincide with the animated movie Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. At that point though, it felt as if the overall toy line was starting to lose steam as the company was using basically the same mold for many of their Batman: The Animated Series figures especially when it came to the principal character, Batman. Anti-Freeze Batman: One of those figures I always think of when I think of this line, as I remember seeing it all the time in stores. Never owned it, but I’m nonetheless very familiar with it. The fact that it kind of looks like what the concept is selling helps, with white evoking “freeze” and the red piping potentially being used for generating heat.

Of course, not all of the 90s Batman toys were winners. There were some real stinkers out there, like that weird “Water Blast” Batman that just sprayed water everywhere. And let’s not forget about the infamous “Legends of the Dark Knight” line, which gave us such gems as “Zipline Batman” and “Skywing Batman.” Batcave Command Central: While playsets can be relatively hit or miss, this one definitely hits. Multiple levels of play, including facades for Wayne Manor, the Batcave, and the exit for the Batmobile, and it even looks like it can fold up for ease of storage and transportation. Can’t go wrong with any of that. Ultimate Batman: Even when the batteries die and the eyes and Batsymbol no longer light up, this will still be a stunning, no-frills Batman figure. Can’t beat that, can you? Action Figures 10-1Combat Belt Batman: The top three are going to be practically interchangeable. This Batman has a perfect suit, tons of cool accessories, and a clean, classic paint job. I honestly can’t think of a single thing I’d change. The Joker: Genuinely love the gas mask, and the gun that squirts water is a nice touch. Something about this just seems a bit plain and uninspired, though, even if I can’t quite put my finger on it. Bruce Wayne: Imagining Bruce Wayne donning his Batman costume only for it to be this super bulky outfit makes me laugh. The fact that the boots and leggings are the same color, so it looks like he’s wearing jammies, makes it all the funnier. Battle Helmet Batman: Even though the blueish hue of the suit isn’t quite a match with the show, I think it looks stellar. Give him a better accessory and this might be the best Batman in the line, even if he’s a mailaway toy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment