276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rock n Roll Nanny

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Stefano from Rome, ItalyI love this song for sentimental reasons. In fact, it was the first Queen song I heard on a radio in March 1979. I was only ten. Since then, Queen are among my favourite groups. Ched - from La Union, Philippinesi love freddie's and paul rodger's versions of this song... cheers! Exceeding the boundaries was never a problem, except once” during the Stones’ European tour in 1976. He was a stupid boy, a roadie, who could have invited me for a drink or a meal, and instead threw himself into an elevator». A plane tragedy changed her life

The narrative in the book is recounted with some assistance from Sally’s old diary extracts, and it all adds up to being let in to see what an extraordinary life this remarkable woman has had. By late October 1966, I was learning how to play the guitar. It is now 56 years on, and I'm still playing/performing/recording/composing/teaching guitar. However, she also found joy in her role, describing the band as a "close-knit family on tour" and remembering the "bear hugs" she received from the group. I probably owe more than I realised then to my grandfather [Charles Arnold]. He was a successful entrepreneur, owner of MK Electric and the sixth richest businessman in the UK at the time, who admitted he never really knew what he was doing, so he just did what he thought was common sense. And that’s what I did. I remember Roger Daltrey’s wife, Heather, saying to me once: ‘Nobody’s ever given the wives an itinerary before.’ But to me, it was common sense – the wives needed to know where their husbands were!Alicia from Tamaqua, PaNow to get this straight, Freddie did not write this song at all. It was Brian May who concocted this masterpiece. I think it as disrespectful to think of Freddie like that..."fat bottomed boys?" Seriously people! It was indeed Freddie's Idea to have the women naked on the bikes..lol... This song was refered to "GROUPIES" not necessarily actual "fat bottomed girls" I have the Queen Greatest Video Hits 1 and 2. The video for this song is featured on it and its FUNNY to watch! I love this song, it has such a wonderful beat to it! Kurdt from Chicago, IlI love "fat bottomed girls". It is not sexist, sexist is believing one sex is inferior to your own sex, or lesser in some unnatural way. The group raised a few eye-brows when while performing "Fat-Bottomed Girls", a row of semi-nude, over-weight women on bicycles appeared on stage. I don’t think anyone had been particularly thoughtful before. Everything I did was for the good of the tour and I was also there for them. When Allen Collins [from Lynyrd Skynyrd] missed the birth of his first baby, he was heartbroken so I had him sobbing on my shoulder.” Soon, however, the spontaneous jet-set lifestyle morphed into an unpredictable, chaotic lifestyle. Meanwhile, five-month-old Jade became more attached to Sally. And she loved her: “ I was with her 24 hours a day, feeding her, bathing her, holding her in my arms, it’s natural».

Early chapters cover her upbringing and education. Readers may decide to skim over the early chapters, although I quite enjoyed them. It is often interesting to read about life in the long post-World War II era in the UK, and in the authors case, the remarkable family, eclectic friends and associates that populate her early life. Blake from Tahlequah, Okoh man luke thats a good one if I didnt live 30,000 some odd miles away I'd like to meet you......that just made my top ten list! Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery - the approximate delivery time is usually between 1-2 business days. Johnny from Los Angeles, CaThis song was used in Super Size Me. I also love how this song is described in songfacts: "about a young man who comes to appreciate women of substantial girth". Such a formal response to a silly song. Excellent.When I listened to Queen, I never, ever thought- omg, Freddie Mercury is gay. It never mattered- he was a GENIUS (in my opinion). Geoff from Mumbai, India1) Why do people have to talk about Freddie's sexuality in every discussion about Queen's music? Jonathon from Clermont, FlHey, Mercury's BISEXUALITY isn't an issue here. Brian May wrote this. Arguing won't do you any good, and it's dumb. Also, Plant is a great vocalist, but he had a different style and voice type than Freddy, who has greater clarity and vocal range. Mercury would have sounded funny singing a lot of Led Zeppelin songs. They were also one of his favorite bands. She had spent her childhood out of the limelight on a farm in Wiltshire: “ I was always a tomboy and I guess bossy as the eldestshe says to the Telegraph, also revealing that it was very difficult for her to resist the lure of the big city. At 16, before Norland, she had gone to London to work in the dressing room of the legendary Marquee Club in Soho, where she saw the best bands live: “ Jimi Hendrix of Pink Floyd and Eric Clapton“, says.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment