276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bizzibeans Gluten Free Christmas Fruitcake – Luxurious & Moist Boiled Fruit Cake with Tasty Brandy-Soaked Fruit (No Icing) for Xmas – Vegetarian & Dairy Free – Serves 20 – Round, 8”, Approx 1.4KG

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can mix this up however you like, using amaretto or brandy and whatever quantities of mixed dried fruit that you like. Do not leave out the ground Psyllium Husk powder or Xanthan gum (whichever you choose to use). It is a vital ingredient in a gluten free cake that literally helps hold it together. Leave it out and you may end up with a crumbly mess.

You can use a food processor to make the initial cake batter, but don’t use it once you’ve added the dried fruit mixture. It’ll start to blend them instead of mixing them! Can I make your gluten-free Christmas cake recipe by hand? Just before baking, arrange 100g of extra blanched almonds all over the top of your cake batter. Continue the recipe as normal and when it’s done, you won’t need to use marzipan or ice the cake at all – you can just begin storing and feeding it. Gluten-free Christmas cake recipe, anyone? Yep, it must be that time of year again! You wouldn’t believe how easy this is to make without any crazy ingredients or methods. So let’s get into some festive baking! Once you start watching this video, you’ll understand why it’s just easier for you to watch this video instead of having me explain it in words!It just has such a wonderful texture that reminds me of well… real Christmas cake! And I know that after one bite, you’ll be in 100% agreeance. Why bake my gluten-free Christmas cake recipe? I’d recommend feeding it with more amaretto or brandy every few weeks to increase the flavour as it matures. How can I tell when my gluten-free Christmas cake is done? So to replace it with just one specific type of flour… that’s not going to cut it at all. Definitely go for a gluten-free flour blend. Do I need weighing scales to bake your gluten-free Christmas cake? One of your most requested recipes during the festive season has been: a proper gluten-free Christmas cake that actually tastes like real Christmas cake. Even if the products don’t contain nuts, they may have a ‘may contain nuts’ warning due to being produced in a factory that handles nuts.

Whether you’re a complete beginner to baking and cooking or a whizz in the kitchen, this book has got you. I like to think that all my recipes are down-to-earth, humble and accessible and this book is no different.

Stay social

Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.

Whilst some recipes in this book do use onion, as I can’t tolerate it myself, you’ll find that those recipes always have an easy substitute. tablespoon of chia/flax seeds mixed with 2 tablespoons of water and left for 10 minutes in the fridge. Don’t forget about these! (A complete list of other recipes that would be perfect for Christmas that you’ll find in my other books) Take a 300mm/12” square of parchment, fold the corners to meet in the middle, press to make folded flaps. This will be used to help stop the top of the cake burning. As this recipe uses gluten-free plain flour (which doesn’t have xanthan gum in it already) I would highly recommend adding it, if possible.

Join our newsletter

Even with the few recipes which don’t provide a veggie or vegan option, they can still usually easily be adapted to be so using the right gluten-free and vegan alternative – so please don’t think it’s impossible! Does the book have low FODMAP recipes in it? What about lactose-free? The intro chapter contains ‘real life’ guides to surviving Christmas on a gluten-free diet.As some of you might know already, the festive period presents its own unique challenges for us gluten-free folks… fortunately I’ve learned a TON of important lessons over the last decade and documented my best tips and advice; hopefully to ensure you don’t have to learn those lessons the hard way like I did! Our personalised and gorgeous celebration sponge cakes are a wonderful way of wishing a family member or friend happy birthday. Not only do they look great they taste delicioius too which means everyone wants a slice! Our two dimensional designs come in a varitey of bright and funky colours so give us a call if you would like to have a chat about your Mum's favouite shade.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment