276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm in Strawberry 4.8g

£2.885£5.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A member of our Consumer Care Team has reached out to you directly and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

it does not penetrate skin far enough to be absorbed into the bloodstream and it is safe to use in cosmetics. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. STRAWBERRY SHINE caring lip balm Pamper your lips with a wonderfully delicious strawberry aroma and a subtle reddish shine. A liquid emollient derived from isostearic acid that gives a rich, cushiony skin-feel and unusually high levels of gloss. Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm has a delicious strawberry scent combined with smoothing, long lasting care for lips.All these products combine cosmetic properties with effective nutritional and protective characteristics. It gives an amazing shine that I try to get from a lot of lip glosses, I noticed my lips are hydrate and look healthy since I’ve been using the lip balm. With the unique formula of NIVEA Strawberry Tinted Lip Care, lips feel instantly hydrated and protected from dryness with all-day nourishing moisture.

For me i can say that, if u really want ur lips look mosturize all the time, u have to reapply this lip balm many time but overall for me i really.The combination of strawberry aroma and chosen pigments provides an exciting fruity scent leaving a touch of delicate colour on soft and smooth lips. Unlike other fatty acids, ricinoleic acid has an extra water-loving part (aka -OH group) on its fatty chain that gives Castor Oil several unique properties. Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel.

Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Candelilla Cera, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cera Microcristallina, Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Mangifera Indica Fruit Juice, Citrus Aurantifolia Fruit Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Mica, Aqua, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Citric Acid, Trideceth-9, Benzyl Benzoate, Parfum, CI45380, CI 15985, CI 77891, CI 15850. I also much prefer it to the original Nivea flavour which was a bit too greasy and had a weird taste. The unique patented formula of these cosmetics provides the sensitive area with the necessary portion of moisture: after application, the skin of the mouth becomes soft, tender, and lush.Its unique formula, based on natural oils, intensely nourishes, softens, and repairs dry and chapped skin. Berry and fruity compositions add flirtatiousness to feminine images and protect from the sun in summer, while formulas with intensive protection are indispensable in frosty weather. With a kiss of rose and a pearly shimmer, Nivea Lip Care Pearly Shine enhances the beauty of your lips. Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan Republic, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libya, Macedonia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Morocco, Namibia, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Peru, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Korea, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Tajikistan, Tonga, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Virgin Islands (U. Wouldn’t say it lasts for 24 hours as advertised but it is the closest I’ve found to moisturising my lips as well as Vaseline does.

Topical Solution 5% Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment Minoxidil Topical Solution USP 5% for Men, Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment, is a topical treatment used to help regrow hair on the top of the scalp. Formulated with naturally-derived ingredients, including Shea Butter and 100% Organic Jojoba Oil, this lip balm has been infused with a Strawberry scent and leaves an attractive pop of colour and shine on lips. It also has film-forming abilities but without leaving a sticky residue and it aids long-lasting and water-resistant properties. It is also the most commonly used "base" material for layered composite pigments such as pearl-effect pigments. It comes from the seeds of African Shea or Karite Trees and used as a magic moisturizer and emollient.

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Nachdem der Verkäufer auf Englisch kontaktiert wurde, wurde geschrieben, man hätte es im Angebot lesen können und wenn ich das Paket nicht angenommen hätte, hätte ich den Rückversand auch zahlen müssen. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment