276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nishane Sultan Vetiver Extrait De Parfum Spray 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Very good. Exactly what you expect from a niche house. Because as is known, the eye always eats with and exactly so it is also in this case. Super qualitative, super beautiful and simply high quality.

The execution is impressive, which should come as no surprise as the scent was created by Cécile Zarokian. The Paris-based perfumer has produced standouts such as Amouage Epic Woman, Jovoy Private Label and Masque Milano Tango, as well as the delightfully powdery Nishane Nanshe. An East-meets-West oriental, it makes a grand statement from the start with contrasts of powdery honey and violet, the leathery spice of saffron and gourmand-ish fig. Ani commences in fresh and green mode, with notes of citrus bergamot and minty blue ginger. Pink peppercorns bring a spicy-rosy aspect.Vetiver is really from head to base always present is at the beginning but not so gentle but rather aggressive for my sensation.

In "Sultan Vetiver," the harmonious convergence of these remarkable vetiver varieties creates a multi-faceted tapestry of earthy richness, depth, and undeniable allure. Each essence brings its own unique characteristics to the blend, showcasing the diverse nuances of vetiver in all its splendor. Earthy, green notes I find interesting in others, but smell myself in a vetiver coat ? Never ever.. As you immerse yourself in the captivating layers of "Sultan Vetiver," you become part of an ancient legacy, an heir to the opulence and grandeur of sultans and kings. This fragrance transcends boundaries and defies expectations, rewriting the rules of its genre and carving a new path for vetiver aficionados. And then the pièce de resistance: superior vanilla featuring nuances of wood, spice and cream enhanced with the warmth of benzoin, musk and sandalwood.

Even after several hours I smelled him clearly in the fresh air and I do not have the most sensitive nose. For the time the sillage is really super good.. Even if he is for me rather a fragrance for spring or summer, he is very variable and can certainly find appeal in the dark season. Yes, I like vetiver, that's hardly deniable, even after I used to search for this ingredient, which I like in fragrances, but I couldn't quite place it in the spectrum, which at that time had familiar smells, to finally find a common ground, also perfumed, thank you: Vetiver

The florals that follow – fruity (rose and osmanthus) and fresh (jasmine and geranium) – are given a subtly spicy twist with earthy nutmeg. I could smell him really still 4-5 days later on my sweater... So in Puncto durability really maximum.I smell here a self-confident "male" man ;), who clearly knows what he wants and radiates it accordingly. Something sweet, green, woody Nishane does many things right here and makes curious about other creations of this brand. After that, it flattens out a bit. For people who are right next to you, however, it remains perceptible. Here also the density of an Extrait's comes to the fore as I find. Java vetiver , anise, pink pepper, bergamot, bourbon vetiver, Haitian vetiver , neroli, tonka bean, amber, leather, Brazilian vetiver

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment