276°
Posted 20 hours ago

New Covent Garden Soup Company's Book of Soups: New, Old and Odd Recipes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For Christmas there are some great recipes which will take you right through the festive season, from light soups before the event to ways to use up the leftovers. Images Donate icon An illustration of a heart shape Donate Ellipses icon An illustration of text ellipses.

At the time I bought this book and book 2 I was going through a phase of making soup for my office colleagues to share for lunch. If you don't want anything quite so filling at breakfast there's Bircher Muesli and a fruit smoothies.I don't mind good quality canned soup such as Baxter's or New Covent Garden, but I do prefer to make my own, so what could be better than a recipe book from New Covent Garden Food Co? Item despatched quickly and as described, but damaged in transit due to plastic wrap packaging being inadequate protection.

Appearances on Oprah and Today Show (and Jay Leno once joked about it during his monologue); Sunday New York Times (feature); Playboy (not naked); The National Enquirer (yes, really). Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.Read more about the condition Very Good: A book that has been read and does not look new, but is in excellent condition. No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, no underlining or highlighting of text, and no writing in the margins. I was given this book on my birthday a couple of years ago and have used it many times to make different soups. Here at New Covent Garden Soup Company, we've been using great ingredients to make fresh, delicious soups since 1987. The team that bring you the New Covent Garden Soups now bring you 120 of their favourite recipes, even including the ones that the public found unappealing.

The New Covent Garden Soup Company was founded to make homemade quality soup using entirely natural ingredients.The New Covent Garden Food Company was founded in 1988 to make homemade quality soup using entirely natural ingredients, and despite many imitators over the past eighteen years New Covent Garden are still the bestsellers in the fresh soup market.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment