276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FastCap Glu-Bot Glue Bottle (16 Ounces)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The best wood glue dispensers are also precise, and usually they come with several applicators to ensure precision no matter the task. The FastCap 16oz Glu-Bot is an easy-to-use wood glue dispenser that’s superior to others for several reasons, and it’s sold at an affordable price. But when you’re going to be doing a lot of gluing, and you have to get glue in some pretty tight spaces, you’ll need to be able to grip the bottle well, otherwise you won’t get even coats.

The best wood glue dispensers come with numerous applicators, since there are times when you may need something other than the standard spout.

Whether you are an expert woodworker or a weekend craftsman DIYer, you need a wood glue dispenser to dispense glue. Wood glue bottles with multiple chambers dispense glue in any alignment. If a glue dispenser isn’t easy to use, you won’t be able to achieve the results you want, and you’ll probably waste glue more than anything else. Go for a glue dispenser you can squeeze gently to get the glue out without sweating too much. The material should be soft but firm to let the bottle sit on the table without falling. This glue bottle can hold 8 oz of white, yellow, or hide glue, and its simple cylindrical shape allows for easy application.

Consider the amount of glue the bottle can hold before investing in it. If you buy a small-size glue dispenser and are gluing a massive project, you’ll keep filling up the bottle, which is time-consuming. Also, don’t fill your glue bottle to the top; if the bottle isn’t in an upright position, it could leak through the cap. Glue dispensers can be extremely convenient when applying wood glue on your projects. They can make your job easier while helping you save glue and keep your area mess free. Glue Mate 450 glue dispenser features two different application tips. These tips include the precision doweling tip and the flat biscuit applicator tip.Buy a good quality bottle to stop the glue from drying when the temperature changes. DIY Projects Using Wood Glue Something I did discover in this refresh was that I could use a hot water kettle to warm up some water and pour it into the old 16oz I have. That softened the crusty glue globs that had formed in the bottle. Be careful because the bottle is going to get VERY HOT....because hot water is hot. You might want to have an oven mitt on and don't spill it or you'll be as unhappy as I was. When you’re ready, turn the bottle upside down and gently apply pressure to release the glue. Move the glue bottle slowly along the line, making sure every inch gets enough glue. The only time I don’t use wood glue is when doing prototypes – or when designing something unique and trying to figure out how to make the best version possible. Lastly, precision and ease of use go hand in hand. Therefore, if it’s hard to use the bottle, dispensing lines of glue with precision will be more challenging, especially in narrow spaces.

Truth be told, if they sold just the lid gaskets that was all I needed really but it is nice to have all these fresh uncut nozzles that I can size right. It features a capacity of 15oz, which is enough for your everyday gluing projects. The glue dispenser features a precision two-chamber design and caps to help keep the glue fresh.Buy a dispenser with a reasonable opening so that you can fill up the bottle without challenges. If you buy a bottle with a small mouth, it’ll be messy filling the glue. This kit has a new lid with a gasket and a new nozzle cap (the other smaller yellow cap?) with a gasket. Then there are several of those red nozzle tips and a lot of the wide nozzles and the pointy nozzles. With the DCT woodworking kit, you do not have to think about dried glue clogging the applicators, making them ineffective. All of the included applicators are innovatively designed to prevent clogging.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment