276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Plant Rescuer: The book your houseplants want you to read

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Can you describe your creative process for developing content and engaging with your audience as the plant rescuer? How do you inspire and educate others to adopt sustainable practices? He's a lovely person in real life': I'm A Celebrity's Jamie Lynn Spears reveals she used to cause chaos living at Disney world while growing up alongside Ryan Gosling

Vincent Cassel and Monica Bellucci's daughter Deva, 19, reveals how her parents helped her modelling career as she stars on the cover of V Magazine

Sarah's house is now filled with beautiful plants but sometimes her family and pets can be a slight 'pain'. Push your finger into the soil as deep as possible and feel for any moisture. If you can feel moisture, your plant doesn't need water. Serena Williams cuddles newborn daughter Adira and says 'this makes me so happy'... after tennis champ admitted she's 'not okay today' I felt these were more tailored to my interest in plants as opposed to the supplemented history of Chatsworth. The chilling step-by-step plan to murder Brianna Ghey: Teenagers plotted to 'slit her throat and dismember body' as court hears teen tried to cover up crime by posting tribute to the transgender schoolgirl

Al Pacino's girlfriend Noor Alfallah, 29, says she's 'not the marrying type' after welcoming son Roman with actor, 83 Before buying a plant, it’s best to think ahead and understand the conditions your home can provide so you can choose a plant that suits you. The book is divided into three main parts: Nurture and Grow, Houseplants for Your Home, and How to Rescue and Propagate. I wrote it as a complete guide on how to care for houseplants and importantly what to do when things don’t go to plan. Throwing a plant away because it no longer looks perfect is an easy option, but in doing so you are just perpetuating the cycle of buying and killing plants – if you understand the symptoms you’ll break that cycle. I wrote this book because I want everyone to enjoy houseplants and for them not to be a cause of frustration and disappointment when they seemingly die for no reason. This book will help everyone understand their plant’s needs, keep them alive and most importantly enjoy them. Jacqueline Jossa 'strikes groundbreaking deal with EastEnders as she cashes in on major contracts' after reprising her roleHeidi Klum gives a glimpse into her family life as she shares a rare snap featuring her four children

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment