276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy with The Mother | Natural Detox Cleanse Gummies | High Strength (1000mg) Unfiltered ACV | Vegan & Gluten-Free | Vitamin B12 & Folic Acid | Apple Flavour

£8.145£16.29Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Apple cider vinegar gummies have their own unique benefits when compared to other ACV products, including: After using a well-known brand for years, I came across this by accident. Great price point and will definitely be switching and buying this again!” The final say

If you read anything about apple cider vinegar, chances are you’re going to come across ‘The Mother’. If you’ve heard about the benefits of apple cider vinegar and want to give it a try, apple cider vinegar gummies could be the perfect place to start. These apple-flavoured gummies also contain pomegranate, beetroot, and B vitamins to help you feel less tired and fatigued, support your immune system and help with fitness performance. Also known as acetic acid, ‘The Mother’ is the wispy, stringy bits floating around in your vinegar, but don’t let that put you off! Apple cider vinegar gummies are simply chewy, sweet-like supplements that contain apple cider vinegar extract. What are the benefits of apple cider vinegar gummies?The Mother is full of gut-friendly probiotics and has several potential health benefits, including:

Apple cider vinegar is produced during the apple cider fermentation process. It’s notoriously tangy and popular in both the health world and food/drink sphere. What is ‘The Mother’? Try mixing it into a salad dressing, making your own wellness shots, or even popping in your smoothie.I’ve taken cider vinegar with Mother for a while. I saw the gummies advertised so bought them to try. They’re really good, much nicer than the liquid to take. I’ve introduced a couple of friends to them, and they’re in agreement.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment