276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disintegration [VINYL]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please indicate, for each of your favourite albums, good alternatives to the great-yet-pricey UK original releases? I for one am pretty happy with MOV 2011 Seventeen Seconds pressing, which I've bought mint for a good price - so let me start with this one: Smith, Thompson (23 July 2021). "Songs In The MCU That Mean More Than You Realize". Looper.com . Retrieved 8 August 2022. Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 0600753245651 A IT'S JUST THE WAY I SMILE... THE SOUNDMASTERS MPO The Cure - Disintegration is a similar version pressed at Specialty Records Corporation as indicated by E A S T embossed in the outer edge of the B-side pressing ring and SP etched in the runouts.

The Cure – Disintegration (2021, 180g, Gatefold Sleeve, Vinyl

Janovitz, Bill. "Pictures of You – The Cure". AllMusic. Archived from the original on 18 March 2022 . Retrieved 9 July 2008. Top Pop Albums of 1989". Billboard. 31 December 1989. Archived from the original on 21 July 2012 . Retrieved 29 March 2022.All rights on behalf of AP8 Music Co., Ltd. in the U.S.A. and Canada administered by Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP) All rights administered by Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. administered by WB Music Corp.

The Cure - Disintegration | Releases | Discogs The Cure - Disintegration | Releases | Discogs

I bought the album on vinyl in ’89 and was pleased. Hearing Fascination Street the first time was a real blast. But truly, this isn’t even my favourite Cure album. New Zealand album certifications – The Cure – Desintegration". Recorded Music NZ . Retrieved 6 June 2019. Roger O'Donnell says about the sound of Disintegration: "The first time I heard the finished record was actually on a cassette and I was hugely disappointed with the mastering, of course it didn’t help it was on a cassette but even now I think it sounds really flat and compressed and without any life in it. Entreat, the live version recorded at Wembley in the Summer of 1989 always sounded way way better" Disintegration has been included in numerous "best of" lists. In 2000 it was voted number 94 in Colin Larkin's All Time Top 1000 Albums. [46] Rolling Stone placed the record at number 326 on its 2003 list of the " 500 Greatest Albums of All Time", [47] maintaining the ranking in the 2012 update, [48] and raising it to number 116 in the 2020 reboot of the list. [49] The magazine's German counterpart placed Disintegration at number 184 on the same list. [50] The album was considered to be the best album of 1989 by Melody Maker, [51] 17th on Q magazine's "40 Best Albums of the '80s", [52] and 38th on Pitchfork 's "Best Albums of the 80s". [45] The album placed at number 14 in Entertainment Weekly's "New Classics: The 100 Best Albums from 1983 to 2008." [53] In 2012, Slant Magazine listed the album at number 15 on its list of "Best Albums of the 1980s". [54] In a 2001 article in Rolling Stone, readers selected Disintegration as number 9 in the "10 Best Albums of the Eighties". [55] The album was also included in the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. [56] Paste named the album at tenth in their list "The 50 Best New Wave Albums." [8]Matrix / Runout (Side A - variant 1): www.gzvinyl.com - 5324563 - A 86821E1/A ITS JUST THE WAY I SMILE...

The Cure: Disintegration review – album set flatters to The Cure: Disintegration review – album set flatters to

Not the best pressing of anything. The pressing itself is alright but the mastering leaves to be desired. Undefined soundstage mainly focussed on vocals. Edgy guitars. Murky synths.I didn't have any music by The Cure in my collection before. Of course, I knew a few of their songs. Greatest Albums of All Time". Rolling Stone. 31 May 2012. Archived from the original on 23 September 2018 . Retrieved 19 April 2022. Raggett, Ned. "Lovesong – The Cure". AllMusic. Archived from the original on 20 October 2021 . Retrieved 9 July 2008.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment