276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Silent Witness SW010 Full HD Dash Camera, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Can anyone tell me if this dash cam is from the same manufacturer as the original genuine mini series or are they totally different? Thanks friend. I was going the wiring would be re-usable given it is hidden away behind trim. Could the wiring be utilised at all? Don't mind changing the mount etc. I hoped that these devices worked on a common system. Mine comes on when the ignition is switched on. I would suggest a dash cam from the nextbase range . The existing wiring up to the screen will probably need to be changed , but not difficult. Buy a genuine nextbase hardwire kit . Fitted loads of these with no problems.

Playback Software - Sensata INSIGHTS

At THINKWARE, we seek answers to challenges and deliver them with innovation. As a leading provider of location-based services and innovative Smart Car Information technologies since 1997, THINKWARE has gained a strong foothold in Korea as the preferred choice of the local consumers. Developing automotive devices such as GPS navigation systems and dashboard cameras for drivers, THINKWARE continues to grow and advance in our smart platform services. THINKWARE”s trademark technologies have also attained significant recognition in the robust education market though our Android educational tablets. Just a thought. If Elec/doctor is in Essex I would be prepared to travel from Kent. If you do it for a living that is. From the 1st April 2023 we have raised our prices due to increased cost from our suppliers and energy costs. We have tried to delay this as long as possible. They kept us updated on every step of buying our van, Gianni showed us everything that the van had to offer walking us through all the gadgets nothing was left out. They were extremely approachable and friendly and didn’t talk down to me. Being a lady I felt uncomfortable in other companies but not here.

Small enough to fit behind your vehicles rear view mirror the SW010.1 constantly loop records every journey providing crucial evidence in the event of an accident for you, your insurance provider and the police. Analysis software for viewing video and data on SSD or HDD drives from the SmartWitness CRX and CRX-S mobile DVR (Windows PC only).

SILENT WITNESS SW126 DASH CAMERA USER MANUAL | ManualsLib SILENT WITNESS SW126 DASH CAMERA USER MANUAL | ManualsLib

As dashcam apps go, it’s almost certainly the most polished in terms of appearance and breadth of functionality – in fact, the sheer number of features is almost bewildering. As well as the ubiquitous live-framing, there’s the ability to take still pictures, alter a vast array of configuration options, monitor the capacity of the SD card, plot journeys over a map, view trip information and, well… a whole lot more. Although one curious omission is the ability to overlay the GPS co-ordinates – speed, date and time are available, but nothing more. Thank you chaps. All good comments. I shall source a Nextbase form the internet and hopefully a professional who will be able to assess the job and fit it. Just hope it easier than the Silent Witness kit. Could not recommend it at all. Maybe OK if you work for NASA!! I currently have the above mentioned dash cams in all my cars front and rear and they seem to be working fine over the past couple of years. Silent Witness SW010.1 This will resolve the issue. 9. The camera will start to record automatically once the car engine is started. 10. Please set the time zone, date and time correctly before using camera. 11. The camera will not power on without an external power supply connected. 12. OPTIONAL. Car battery voltag… With GPS, DASH CAM records your driving history including the speed and identifies the precise location and routes of your vehicle on a map. It also provides the speed and direction of the vehicle at the moment of a collision as well as the direction and severity of the collision for a clear and accurate assessment of the event. You can also trace and review the saved journeys that your car has been on driven by anyone behind the wheel. Based on this information, you can provide the driver with tips on driving and better route choices. * The above-mentioned features are only available for selected models with a built-in GPSSilent Witness SW010.1 Dash Cameras PDF Operation & User’s Manual (Updated: Sunday 15th of October 2023 09:09:30 AM) Easy to send evidence – In a collision the SW010.1’s G-Sensor moves up to one minute of event footage into a separate folder on the SD card.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment