276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Limoncello Pallini Lemon Liqueur Miniature - 5cl Single Bottle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Limoncello bottles come in various shapes; there isn’t one standard appearance for a bottle of limoncello. The glass is typically either clear or frosted so that you can see the attractive yellow color of the liqueur. However, there are a few important considerations when choosing bottles for showcasing your home-made limoncello. For instance, traditional limoncello producers will only use one variety of lemon, which should be carefully peeled by hand. Furthermore, there should be no other ingredients except for sugar, alcohol, and water. Therefore, their choice in ingredients and their quality will greatly affect the resulting price. What Next?

If you engage in the labor of love that is hand crafting limoncello—and you’re giving some away as a gift—you should probably go the extra mile and make it look incredible. The best way to do that is to put it in bottles that properly display the liqueur, and even enhance the beauty of it. I’ve been making and gifting limoncello for over a decade, so I have some advice for you on how you can make your limoncello look amazing. Where Can I Buy Limoncello Bottles?Reserve Bar is one of our first choice for buying liquor online. While they only sell one limoncello brand, it happens to Pallini and it also retails the crema di limoncello version too.

This choice is really a matter of preference and I have two distinct use cases for my own limoncello. The first is for when I’m creating my own limoncello for my own experiments or for my own enjoyment. If it’s just for me, I always use clear bottles. Worst-case scenario, though, is that you can always make it at home! How Much Does Limoncello Cost? Like grappa and perhaps sambuca too, limoncello has become an Italian staple and can be found in most homes in its native country. However, it’s surprisingly difficult to find in the USA unless you live in a neighbourhood with a strong Italian-American community. Unlike many other spirits, there’s no ageing process except for the long infusion of the lemon peels in the alcohol. Yet, the quality of the ingredients may play a significant role in the final price.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment