276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Secrets In Blood: A British Murder Mystery (The Wild Fens Murder Mystery Series Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As for the mystery, there seemed to be a lot going on and what was an easy killer to solve since it was glaringly obvious given that they should’ve been at the top of the persons to speak to list. If Freya is to make her mark in this remote county, she must work with the team she’s been given, and untangle the web of lies surrounding the death of teenager, Jessica Hudson.

Back 4 Blood Secrets: How To Find All The Golden Statues Back 4 Blood Secrets: How To Find All The Golden Statues

Once you get here, turn right and there will be a tent against the wall, the Golden Statue is inside it.

Looking out of the car park onto the platform area you will notice it says Robb's Mill on the wall with an arrow pointing right. From the moment Freya’s expensive heels hit Lincolnshire soil, the push-pull relationship with her sergeant begins. Not the best of reviews but enough for me to continue - so you might be like the majority and like everything right away. If Freya is to make her mark in this remote county, she must work with the team she’s been given and untangle the web of lies surrounding the death of teenager, Jessica Hudson. Finding the secret in Hell's Bells can seem very daunting due to the mission being set in a very foggy forest where everything looks the same.

The Wild Fens Murder Mystery Series - Audible UK

These secret codes can be found by exploring the game’s map, and are usually written down on a piece of paper, or a wall, and can also be recorded verbally in an audio log.When you're facing the Safe House, look directly to your left to see a shelf with wooden planks on it. My mother put me on to this as I like a good British mystery and one of my favourite series is by JD Kirk, she said it was in the same vein so I thought lets give it a go. This book was described as a thriller - it is by no means a thriller (thank goodness) but a readable mystery/detective story that captured my imagination and kept reading until the end (completed within the day!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment