276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dinosaur Egg Hatch & Grow In Water Childrens Water Dino Egg Magic Toy Grow Pet

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The kids were a bit disapointed as they were expecting them to get hard and dry, so they could play with them, but now they have realised they can keep growing and shrinking the dinos, they are happy! This dinosaur is one of those grow pets that slowly expand and grow after being submerged with water. We also support our local kid's hospitals and day care with regular toy donations, making fun something everyone has access to. each so lookin at the reviews and seeing they not much good im not all too disapointed as i got them cheap but if i was paying more i would be raging.

Once they had hatched the kids had them out of the water to play with them and then put them back in for one more night, then out again, so maybe ours didnt get as soggy as yours.

This item has been chosen by a member of our team as their favourite Mulberry Bush toy, saying: "Fascinating how big they grow and really cute looking when they shrink. Each pack includes either 6 water paints and brush or 6 Disney crayons and includes 4 poster to colour in. Great for a prize every time win on school and charity fundraising events, also a great stress fidget relief item. Simply submerge in water and your dino will begin to hatch within 24 hours, and will continue to grow in size for up to 7 days! This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

If you have a preference over what coloured egg you want, please let me know in the checkout comments box and I’ll do my best to facilitate your choice. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.

All the latest craze, kids love these and adults can't put them down, great value and ideal school and charity lucky dip and prize every time fairground funfair stall win toy. Once the egg is fully submerged without aid, you must put your patience to the test and wait for your new pet to be ready to hatch itself out of the eggshell. Over time the dinosaur toy will shrink down, however, if you place it back in water for a couple of days, it will grow again. We've got them too and my DD loved the way it shrunk when you took it out of the egg, then grew again when she put it in a jar overnight.

What happened to the days of playing with toys that made you think, use your hands, and expand your creativity? After it has broken out of its shell replace the old water with fresh water and watch the dinosaur grow and grow. Great, all worked fine, but the feet and tail have gone squidgy and they seem to be filled with the gel crystals that are inside nappies. egg in water and the prehistoric creature will slowly grow up larger and hatch out of the egg into a random dinosaur.Submerge the egg, then watch and wait a few days for the Stegosaurus to emerge and grow - during which time you can build a brilliant dinosaur den or learn some training techniques! Place it in water to make it grow and watch as your dino baby hatches its way into the big wide world. Seems a bit of a waste of time, you can't actually do anything with them, so I have three soggy dinos on my draining board! Ideal for school PTA fundraising and charity fetes, great prize every time win for a fairground funfair redemption prize and will delight children and adults in lucky dips and tombola draws. Nothing hapened - we kept it in water for about three days and it did not hatch out at all - in the end I broke the egg open myself and left it in the pan to make it look like it had done it all by itself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment