276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daddy Doesn't Live Here Anymore: A Book About Divorce (Learn About Living Books)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bündchen is her husband's 'number one cheerleader' and said she would not care if he played until he was in his 50s. But the friction between the two has still resulted in them living apart from one another. Man United 'legends' reunite for a game in Dubai with some looking unrecognisable (and some you might not recognise anyway!)

Ad Feature Chelsea a long 8/1 to sign Victor Osimhen despite London club reportedly making the disgruntled Napoli...REVEALED: Pep Guardiola crowned football's most influential manager above Jurgen Klopp ahead of Man City's match against Liverpool

Andrew from Cebu City, Philippinesto brian, kathryn and everybody, some people leave the commitment because their partners are the first one to forget the true meaning of the commitment of marriage. some people confuse marriage with just living together even without love. however, i still believe, in fact i know, that the true meaning of the commitment of marriage is to love. i left because my wife no longer loves me. she has an abusive personality. she wants us to stay together, even without love, just for the children. for her, that is our commitment to marriage and to the family. she forgot that the true commitment to marriage is to love.Man City vs RB Leipzig - Champions League: Guardiola's side take the lead thanks to Alvarez, who built on Phil Foden and Erling Haaland's efforts SIYA KOLISI opens up on suffering childhood hunger and violence in moving first interview since clinching World Cup glory Thiago Silva apologises for his error-strewn display in Chelsea's 4-1 defeat to Newcastle and says he is 'devastated'... as Brazilian insists he takes 'full responsibility' for the loss Howard Webb insists VAR was RIGHT to allow Anthony Gordon's winner for Newcastle against Arsenal... but says two players should have been sent off

Emotional Liverpool star Luis Diaz and his crying father are reunited for the first time since he was kidnapped for 12 days in Colombia Cristiano Ronaldo and Bernardo Silva are left less than impressed by Bruno Fernandes' half-time tactics talk for Portugal... as duo offer HILARIOUS reaction Boxing's A Team! Ed Sheeran arrives ringside ahead of Katie Taylor's rematch with Chantelle Cameron in Dublin and poses with fans before taking a seat next to Anthony Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn Almost 300 former rugby union players suffering with brain injuries launch joint claim for damages at High Court in London Liverpool striker Darwin Nunez is involved in a post-match spat with Man City boss Pep Guardiola on the touchline just moments after full-time whistle is blown during 1-1 Premier League clashTyson Fury DOES care about becoming undisputed world champion when he takes on Oleksandr Usyk, his father... While neither the seven-time Super Bowl champ nor the Brazil native have commented on the nature of their relationship, the insider revealed at the time that Brady’s decision to return to the Bucs after previously deciding to hang up his cleats sparked “tension.” Celtic fans are goaded with racist and sectarian banners by Lazio's ultras during Champions League clash in... England crash out of Under-17 World Cup to Uzbekistan - ranked just 73rd in the world... and Young Lions lose their heads when minnows' boss boots ball away The Brazilian model said: 'I've done my part, which is [to] be there for [Tom]. I moved to Boston, and I focused on creating a cocoon and a loving environment for my children to grow up in and to be there supporting him and his dreams.'

Gavi is embraced by his Barcelona team-mates and coaches as the midfielder visits their training ground for the first time since season-ending injuryAndy Murray 'gutted' after his injury heartache drags on with shoulder problem... as he withdraws from Davis Cup ahead of Novak Djokovic clash Man City unveil tribute to club legends Colin Bell, Francis Lee and Mike Summerbee... with bronze statue hailed as 'truly special' for the players and the families Liverpool starlet Harvey Elliott insists he's not concerned by the 'healthy competition' at Anfield, after Reds' summer spending Cristiano Ronaldo sportingly tells referee to OVERTURN decision to award him a penalty in AFC Champions League game... despite Al-Nassr drawing 0-0 How much will Australia earn for winning the ODI World Cup? And what was England's total prize money after their poor title defence in India?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment