276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Damage: INSPIRATION FOR THE NETFLIX SERIES OBSESSION

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We are left in no doubt that destruction is inevitable, that Fleming is at the precipice. There are no mitigating circumstances, and we know that there will be no happy ending, or forgiveness. What we see is a chillingly honest portrayal of sexual obsession, and our potential for destruction: lives damaged, or soon to be so. From the very first word it is clear that the narrator is speeding his way towards disaster and the reader has no choice but to watch him destroy not only his own life but also that of those around him. I had a very difficult time stomaching the general premise, which I don't think gives too much away---dad has sorid, ridiculous affair with son's fiancé. Wow. WOW. wow.

Big Fancy House: Ingrid's father owns a mansion in the country. Anna is thrilled by this big house when she goes there for the first time. The author herself seemed to consider this a love story, but it's a heartbreakingly stark and lean one at that. There is an internal landscape, a geography of the soul; we search for the outlines all of our lives"urn:lcp:damagehart00hart:epub:b8ad0a49-1cbd-4577-8263-5f7ac0349bf7 Foldoutcount 0 Identifier damagehart00hart Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t5x643n3b Isbn 0804108412 Dark and Troubled Past: The Flemings soon hear that Anna's brother committed suicide when she started dating a man. Our jobs in the UK are to make properly authentic local programming that will be hopefully loved by our UK members but also has potential to reach the world.” The subject has been done before but not quite in this way it is here. The author, Josephine Hart, is an amazing writer. She was a poet as well which explains the amazing writing. I have read one of her other books, Sin, dealing with the subject of Envy and while it is good but I think Damage is better. At one point, Fleming asks Anna: ‘Who are you?’ and she replies: ‘I am what you desire…’ While Fleming fantasises about the possibility of leaving his wife and living with Anna, she realises that their relationship is outside of normal bounds and social conventions. It is only there that it can exist.

But I did not die in my fiftieth year. There are few who know me now who do not regard that as a tragedy.” Damage is a 1992 Psychological Thriller film directed by Louis Malle, starring Jeremy Irons, Juliette Binoche, Miranda Richardson and Rupert Graves.

A copula conclusa ella svanisce, chiude quel segmento di esistenza e passa ad altri "casi": il figlio di lui, l'amico d'infanzia, vari ed eventuali. Donna viziosa? Femmina oltremodo generosa? In passato si era trovata a un niente dal "donarsi" al fratello (che, non potendola avere tutta per sé, si suicida tagliandosi polsi e gola, porello).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment