276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SanDisk 128GB microSDXC card for Nintendo Switch consoles up to 100 MB/s UHS-I Class 10 U3 - Nintendo Licensed Product, Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You want above 512GB of storage: If you want to go beyond 512GB, consider one of the higher capacity options that we have listed below. The Micro Center Premium microSDXC SD cards are ideal for those wanting to expand their console's storage at a low price. Just be aware that your performance could suffer. Nintendo also recommends UHS-I cards with transfer speeds between 60 and 95 Mbps. Therefore, we recommend avoiding higher-end microSD cards, as the Switch likely cannot take advantage of their faster speeds. How We Selected Read on for our full list but if you’re interested in any other accessories, consider visiting our guides to the best Nintendo Switch accessories, the best Nintendo Switch controllers, the best Nintendo Switch carry cases, or the best Nintendo Switch headsets. I've been needing a 1TB Micro SD for ages, but keep putting it off because of the price. Don't think I would be getting this particular card over the competition either.

Nintendo Switch - 512GB - Nintendo microSDXC™ Card for Nintendo Switch - 512GB - Nintendo

And don’t worry, all your game saves are kept on your console itself, so you’re not at risk of losing all that playtime and progress whatever option you choose. You're working with limited funds: While the SanDisk 1TB Extreme microSDXC is impressive, it certainly doesn't come cheap.

What to do

Ah yes, let me just take my SD card out of my Switch so I can admire its official Nintendo-brand design.. If the Switch is your or your household's main gaming device, a 64 or 128 GB microSD may not be enough for your particularly expansive game library. Thankfully, SanDisk’s 400 GB Ultra microSD card solves this problem with a massive amount of storage at an affordable price point. I'd actually get this if I didn't already have a sandisk 1tb sd card. They're priced pretty similarly

SanDisk 128GB microSDXC card for Nintendo Switch consoles up

I sorta want that 1TB card as I need a new one (3TB FTW) but even I won’t toss extra money at a card that I can’t see when I can get a regular one for less.For the latter, you can restrict software by age, your child's ability to post to social media accounts, and their ability to communicate with others. If after formatting the microSD card, it cannot be detected, the microSD card will need to be replaced. I admit it's a Super Mushroom red one, which I do look when I want to move my screenshots and videos to my pc. My Switch 32GB of internal memory are exclusive to DLC and updates to the physical games I own and it's also running out.

Yourself A New Nintendo Switch? Do These Things First Got Yourself A New Nintendo Switch? Do These Things First

Setting up Nintendo Switch Online is surprisingly easy. Simply go to the eShop and scroll down to 'Nintendo Switch Online' on the left. Here, you can either start the seven-day free trial or set up a membership plan.

You want something officially licensed: If you would rather have peace of mind then and officially licensed card could be a better choice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment