276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Dad's Jokes are Punny, So Color Him Funny!: 101 hilarious cartoons

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Is there any difference between the Greyhound terminal and a lobster with b**bs? One of them is a crusty bus station and the other is a busy crustacean.

Sure, it’s fun to share a good laugh. But did you know it can actually improve your health? “Laughter activates the body’s natural relaxation response. It’s like internal jogging, providing a good massage to all internal organs while also toning abdominal muscles,” says Dr. Gulshan Sethi, head of cardiothoracic surgery at the Tucson Medical Center and faculty at the University of Arizona’s Center for Integrative Medicine.

Visit our Joke Generator!

The present may stink, but at least now we can look forward to a better yesterday.”– Fry in Futurama But there are some jokes that you do not have to be a professional to understand, like this very funny jokes. Every time I told them people laugh, no matter age or condition. Did you know that a Rubik’s Cube has something in common with a p*nis? The more you play with it, the harder it gets. When you have some teenagers at home, you have to pay attention of what kind of jokes you tell. I do remember being a child and not understanding my grandma’s jokes. Then, as a teenager, I always got embarrassed hearing them telling them (and pretending I did not understood them). Even though I admit, then I could explain them to my school mates and I was the queen! At some point, you start also laughing with the adults in the room.

Boss, I followed your advice, and I feel great! I’ll be at work soon. By the way, you got a nice house.

Two cows are standing in a field. One cow says "Hey did you hear about that outbreak of mad cow disease? It makes cows go completely insane!" The other cow replies, "Good thing I'm a helicopter." I would like to know what hurricane said to the coconut palm tree. Watch out, this is not an ordinary blow job! The other day I was at a fancy dinner party… When I farted loudly. One of the guests objected indignantly, “How dare you fart in front of my wife!” I responded, “I’m sorry, I didn’t realize that it was her turn next.” A guy goes to the store to buy condoms… “Do you have a bag?”, the cashier inquired. “No,” the man replied, “she’s not really all that ugly.”

Telling jokes can make people appear more confident and competent! So, here are your favorite seriously funny jokes! A bear walks into a bar and says, “Give me a whiskey and…(pause)…… cola.” “Why the big pause?” asks the bartender. The bear shrugged. “I’m not sure; I was born with them.” A friend of mine went bald years ago but still carries around an old comb. He just can't part with it.Even though he’s a to-ho-ho-ho-tal legend, it doesn’t mean we can’t tell a few silly Xmas jokes about him and his reindeer squad, does it?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment