276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tefal Jamie Oliver Premium Hard Anodised Roaster w Rack - 26cm x 32cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sandra Oh and Awkwafina recall Paul Reubens having a 'great spirit' on set as they reflect on working with the late actor during his last film Quiz Lady Teyana Taylor EXASPERATED with Iman Shumpert for 'leaking their divorce to the public'... after accusing him of jealousy and narcissism

I'm A Celebrity's Nigel Farage and Nella Rose have another tense exchange over 'cultural appropriation' as YouTuber brands ex-UKIP leader 'ignorant'After much anticipation I finally got my hands on a copy of The Roasting Tin and couldn’t wait to cook a recipe from the book. After a spout of warm weather, this bulgur wheat tray bake piqued my interest complete with summery sprigs of mint.

Katherine Ryan says she turned down I'm A Celebrity because she is 'against glorifying dangerous people like Nigel Farage' for entertainment Peter Andre's wife Emily shares a sweet pregnancy update as she posts a heartwarming new snap of her baby bump MIC'sJosh Patterson reveals being 'battered and villainised' on the show resulted in his 'toxic and hurtful' relationship with Binky FelsteadWho won Great British Bake Off? Matty triumphs as he beats off competition from fellow finalists Dan and Josh to win 2023 series Bradley Cooper is every inch the doting father as he affectionately holds his daughter Lea's hand while stepping out in New York City So which cut is best? According to the National Beef Association, the following four are best for roasting: Fore rib ROBERT JOBSON: It's time for Harry and Meghan to speak out and distance themselves from these ill-informed and lurid allegations Paris Hilton reveals she kept her daughter London a SECRET from her family until she introduced newborn atThanksgiving in surprise announcement

Kylie Jenner names which sister is the closest to daughter Stormi... and even calls her a 'second mother' to everyone including herself Jerry O'Connell hilariously reveals wife RebeccaRomijn 'complains' about his snoring - after Linda Evangelista ruled out dating Bradley Cooper shares a laugh with Maestro co-star Carey Mulligan at 2023 Gotham Awards... before being honored with Cultural Icon and Creator Tribute Look for beef that has been neatly trimmed. Generally, beef joints in supermarkets are sold pre-prepared. Love Island's Gemma Owen SPLITS from boxer Prince Naseem Hamed's son Aadam as star confirms she's single again: 'I'm not in a relationship'Grace Dent's MasterChef co-star Gregg Wallace shuts down popular theory on why she quit I'm A Celeb Rebel Wilson shares a touching family photo from the set of her new film The Deb: 'Three generations of Wilsons' Bradley Cooper reacts to Brooke Shields calling him her 'guardian angel' after he helped her survive terrifying seizure Travis Kelce 'looks old' and is 'wobbling' for the Chiefs - but it has NOTHING to do with Taylor Swift, says ex-NFL scout John Middlekauff How would you like to be remembered? From scattering ashes on a favourite walk, to a party with a bouncy castle, many people are deciding a traditional funeral just isn't right for them

What do you serve your roast beef with? Use our guide on how to make Yorkshire puddings to make your Sunday dinner special. Can roast beef be cooked in a slow cooker? Jennifer Garner, 51, is effortlessly radiant while showing off her chic sense of style in TWO outfits as she steps out in New York CityHeidi Klum gives a glimpse into her family life as she shares a rare snap featuring her four children A lot of the slow-cooker recipes we have seen are for beef stews and casseroles, but you can cook the entire joint. Depending on the size, it will take around six to eight hours on a low heat, or three to four on a high heat. Kate Middleton proves Omid Scobie's cruel Stepford Wife jibes are far from the truth - from abseiling cliffs in Wales to confident speeches

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment