276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Art in a Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Art in a Box is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit organization that was founded in September, 2005 by artist Valentina DuBasky and a four person Board of Directors. Art in a Box partners with local communities around the world that are facing crisis situations due to war, public health emergencies or natural disasters, or that are disadvantaged by poverty, and assists in recovery and empowerment through art. Our art programs empower children and teenagers at risk—often the least visible, most vulnerable, and poorest people—to find the dignity and beauty of their own self expression. We have conducted art projects in Guatemala, Thailand, Cambodia, China, Russia and the Republic of the Marshall Islands.

Are you a seasoned and veteran painter or simply someone who loves to craft? With most of these boxes, none of that matters! They are meant to be used and loved by all. As of spring of last year, there were over 2,000 subscription box services in the US alone. With all the boxes floating around, you may be wondering how a creature such as yourself can benefit from the growing trend. You may be asking, “Are there subscriptions available for artists?What is the best art box subscription for me?” I hope you find the perfect art supply subscription box possible that fits your budget and needs and I hope you have a great time creating your next project! Looking for stationery, planners, or even scrapbooking supplies? We got those needs covered too! Almost everything shown in this book would be so easy to duplicate, and even a child could create an advanced looking piece of art after looking at this book. Most of these projects could be completed with a dollar-store box and found or reclaimed objects. The book shows many different treatments to make the boxes original, and almost all are very simple and easy to do, yet create remarkable results. I loved all the different options for displaying the objects, as well as some container ideas I had not thought of. Artful is not just a box of supplies; it's a curated journey into the vibrant world of artistic expression. Imagine it as your personal art school in a box, carefully crafted to inspire and empower creators of all levels. We go beyond merely providing tools and materials—we deliver an immersive experience.If you try our any of these arts or crafts subscriptions, let us know what your experiences are—good, bad or anything in-between! We hope this list has helped you find the perfect art box subscription for your snail mail. Have more to add? Let us know in the comments below. Conclusion If you’re an adult or even a kid who needs a little inspiration to help you create something spectacular each month, then one of these art subscription boxes is exactly what you need!

Our choices for these boxes were made based on the variety of art supplies included, whether or not instructions and/or art inspiration was included, available options, customization, pricing, customer service, and flexibility of each subscription service. Julie , managing director of Art4Space says: “In these unprecedented times ‘Art in a Box’ gives space for arts to have a meaningful place to create, connect and inspire” and Eli Seath, business director says “we have worked hard to establish a solution for good quality art provision when all resources are stretched beyond imagination and we know through our 20 year experience how powerful the arts is to comfort unease” What’s inside: Every month, you’ll receive a box filled with all the materials, tools, and instructions needed for a trendy and engaging craft project. By far the best art subscription box out there for adults. Art in a Box is no longer a priority as Covid-19 restrictions have eased, but should they worsen in the future, Art4Space are working hard to gain more funding so that we can widen our reach to those most in need. If this is suitable for your community or workplace and you want to partnership with us on this scheme.The book divided into two parts. Part one describes 30 projects to get started with dioramas in many different ways: creating art in boxes made from scratch, using ready-made boxes of reclaimed materials like old drawers, candy tins, and cigar boxes. The designs are minimalistic but diverse and give an excellent overview of all the techniques and possibilities.

I had been thinking of creating some display boxes for objects I find around my home in the woods, but this book has inspired me far beyond that. I cannot wait to get my hands on some boxes, tissue paper and string, and then hopefully I’ll start churning out some beautiful projects!

Scrawlr Box

The best part about all of these boxes is their versatility to be used by children to teenagers and adults and the ability for any artist to love what’s inside, despite their artistic level or specialty. The primary purpose of Art in a Box is educational. Art in a Box conducts art enrichment programs and designs art and literacy curricula to empower children at risk. We provide Teacher Training Workshops to build the capacity of teachers and staff so that they can offer art in their classrooms and Career Development Training to help prepare young artists for careers in art.

What’s inside: Receive a monthly selection of lettering and calligraphy supplies. Inside each box, you’ll receive brush, pens, watercolors, paint pens, lettering and calligraphy practice sheets, and more. But we don't stop at the tangible. Artful is accompanied by guides and tutorials, carefully designed to nurture your artistic growth. It's not just about the destination; it's about the journey. Unleash your creativity with the assurance that Artful has laid the foundation for your exploration. Yes, the more I speak with parents, the clearer it is that they would benefit from Art boxes at home to support their mental health and well-being. The children find art so therapeutic and will spend extended periods of time focusing on colouring and drawing so any activities where the resources are provided would be great. I spoke with one child with Autism last week, who was talking about how much he loved painting and how he is relaxed but said that he didn’t have paint brushes so couldn’t use his paints … Lots of our children and families would love the art at home boxes as they just don’t have the resources themselves. ” From drawing and crafts to knitting and painting, there’s a cool monthly art box with your name on it.

Craft and Boogie

I found the organisation of the book a little strange. It's arranged into type of box (e.g. found/repurposed box, box made of cardboard, box made of wood) – but really, what difference does it make if a box is made of wood or heavy cardboard? What difference does it make if you find a box or make one? I'd have loved it to be arranged by what was inside the box rather than outside it (e.g. collections of natural objects, to commemorate a single event, linked by colour, linked by texture, and so on).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment