276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VTech KidiZoom Studio Blue, Video Camera for Children with Fun Games, Gift for Boys and Girls from 5 Years + & Kidizoom Camera Case, Portable Hard Case, Suitable for kids from 3, 4, 5+ Year Olds, Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Additionally, the VTech KidiZoom Studio has a durable construction that can withstand the active play of young children. It's reassuring to know that the camera is designed to handle their enthusiastic handling and occasional drops without compromising its functionality. Early play in infants tends to be solitary or takes place alongside other children. Young children learn how to interact with other children through play but they can also explore and learn independently. The initial play experience for infants is when they begin to explore through moving and acting upon the world. Many toys offer infants the opportunity to learn more about their world. Young children will sometimes act out some aspect of their lives e.g. going to the shops and then they involve their toys in these activities. These young children are playing independently but they are also reinforcing their understanding of the social world by acting out scenarios. Is this the real reason Apple set a night-time event? And the Aussie company that featured in every shot! He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair.

Most importantly, this camera has inspired my children's creativity and storytelling abilities. They have taken on the role of little directors, planning and shooting their own videos, and the joy and pride they experience when watching their final creations are priceless.Don't get me wrong my son loves it and uses it all the time, but it's a crying match when it stops working. Vtech is clearly clearly charging a high price for a low quality product. If you’ve got kids under 15 then you’re probably experiencing the same thing as me – YouTube is all they know when it comes to content, and it’s their measure of Fame as well. Kids today want to be YouTubers. VTECH might just have the perfect gift for the young ones with their KidiZoom Studio camera.

KIDS VIDEO CAMERA: With HD video recording (720p) capability and a 2.4 Inch colour LCD screen, use the included tripod to film your own unboxing videos or use the flip-up lens to capture the perfect selfie video The camera itself is user-friendly, with a clear and vibrant display that allows my children to see what they're recording in real-time. The compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable for them to hold and operate, ensuring they can freely explore their creativity without any hindrance. Target Australia Pty Ltd is part of the Wesfarmers Ltd group and has no affiliation with Target Corporation USThe inclusion of fun games and activities adds an extra layer of excitement to the camera. When they're not recording, my children can explore the different built-in games and challenges, which keeps them engaged and entertained for hours on end. Complete with green screen to create special effects, this high-definition video camera kit comes with everything you need to create the show of your dreams.

And here’s the thing, this is more than just a camera, it offers much better quality and features than you’d expect for the price – it’s bloody impressive. GET CREATIVE: This digital camera for kids includes kid-friendly video editing great for encouraging imagination and creativity. Be in control of your own creations with this great toy camera for kids

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment