276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Where's Mr Lion?: Buggy Book (Felt Flaps)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or your Local Authority's Trading Standards Office. Other titles in the series include, Felt Flaps Where’s Mr Lion?, Felt Flaps Where’s Mr Unicorn? and Felt Flaps Where’s Mrs Ladybird?

Other titles in the series include, Felt Flaps Where’s Mrs Hen?, Felt Flaps Where’s Mr Unicorn? and Felt Flaps Where’s Mrs Ladybird? Other titles in the series include, Felt Flaps Where's Mrs Hen?, Felt Flaps Where's Mr Unicorn? and Felt Flaps Where's Mrs Ladybird?I said that I was feeling nostalgic for my babies, and I feel nostalgic, too, about the books I read to my babies. The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Dear Zoo, Where’s Spot and Peepo! are all simple-looking books with novelty elements – holes or flaps – that invite the uncoordinated scrabble of the tiniest of fingers. They have simple texts that I could recite even now based on how often I read them nearly two decades ago. I hope that mums nearly twenty years from now will recall Where’s Mr Lion with the same teary fondness. Each title in this stylish series has five spreads with friendly characters to find behind colourful felt flaps. Other titles in the series include Felt Flaps Where's Mr Lion?, Felt Flaps Where's Mr Unicorn? and Felt Flaps Where's Mrs Ladybird?

Other titles in the series include, Felt Flaps Where's Mr Lion?, Felt Flaps Where's Mr Unicorn? and Felt Flaps Where's Mrs Ladybird? The felt flaps in this sturdy board board are perfect for little ones to turn and tug, which means you can get even the tiniest tot into books and finding the activity fun. Ingela Arrhenius' illustrations are a real bonus. They are bright and retro and sure to capture your baby's attention. A perfect book to share with very little ones." - BookTrust This year, we were shortlisted in the Baby and Toddler category for Where’s Mr Lion, illustrated by Ingela P Arrhenius, against The Crayons’ Book of Colours by Drew Daywalt and Oliver Jeffers (that would be THE Oliver Jeffers), and Bathtime for Little Rabbit by Jörg Mühle – both really strong books. Remembering our past experiences of the award, we had our good losers’ faces on when Jill Coleman, Director of Publisher Relations and Book Purchasing at BookTrust, which was involved with the awards for the first time this year, took to the stage to announce the winner. In Where's Mr King?, you're on the look out for Mrs Tube Driver, Mr Beefeater, Mrs Cyclist and Mr King himself! This Thursday and last have been tense times in our household: with children born two school years apart, we were waiting for both A Level and GCSE results. Everything turned out fine, thank you for asking, but there’s nothing like these rites of passage to make you feel nostalgic for the babies that you once had, and so the timing of yesterday’s news was particularly poignant for me.The awards are divided into various categories – Baby and Toddler, Learning and Development, Picture Book, Fiction, and Licensed Book – and we’ve been shortlisted in the past but, sadly, never won. In Where's Mr Lion?, you're on the look out for Mrs Giraffe, Mr Crocodile, Mrs Elephant and Mr Lion himself! Parents adore these books because they are beautiful but tough enough to withstand even the most enthusiastic of young readers. And children love them because they are just so much fun. The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened.

Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services. In Where's Mr Lion?, you're on the look out for Mrs Giraffe, Mr Crocodile, Mrs Elephant and Mr Lion himself! In Where’s Mr Digger?, you’re on the look out for Mrs Bulldozer, Mr Mixer, Mrs Tipper and Mr Digger himself! In Where’s Mr Lion?, you’re on the look out for Mrs Giraffe, Mr Crocodile, Mrs Elephant and Mr Lion himself!

Summary

Goods that by reason of their nature, cannot be returned - (Items such as underwear, where the 'hygiene patch' has been removed, or cosmetics where the seal has been broken). We basked in the glory of our category win while the other category winners were announced – Adrian Edmonson’s Tilly and the Time Machine won the Fiction Award; The Pokemon Encyclopedia won the Licensed Book award; Usborne’s 100 Things to Know About the Human Body won the Learning and Development Award; and Rachel Bright and Jim Field’s The Koala Who Could won the Picture Book Award. These were pretty heavy hitters, so we assembled our good losers’ faces again, as the overall Sainsbury’s Children’s Book of the Year award winner was announced. In Where's Mrs Cat?, you're on the look out for Mr Goldfish, Mrs Dog, Mr Guinea Pig and Mrs Cat herself! Each title in this stylish series has five spreads with friendly characters to find behind colourful felt flaps. In Where’s Mrs Cat?, you’re on the look out for Mr Goldfish, Mrs Dog, Mr Guinea Pig and Mrs Cat herself! In Where's Mr Dog?, you're on the look out for Mrs Cat, Mr Mouse, Mrs Rabbit and Mr Dog himself! Lift the final flap and there's a surprise mirror - always a hit with the little ones.

In Where’s Mr King?, you’re on the look out for Mrs Tube Driver, Mr Beefeater, Mrs Cyclist and Mr King himself! In Where's Mrs Panda?, you're on the look out for Mr Elephant, Mrs Yak, Mr Leopard and Mrs Panda herself! Lift the final flap and there's a surprise mirror - always a hit with the little ones. Winner of the Sainsbury's Children's Book of the Year Award 2017!The original, award-winning Felt Flap series - perfect for babies and toddlers! Each title in this stylish series has five spreads with friendly characters to find behind colourful felt flaps. In Where's Mr Lion?, you're on the look out for Mrs Giraffe, Mr Crocodile, Mrs Elephant and Mr Lion himself! Lift the final flap and there's a surprise mirror - always a hit with the little ones. Parents adore these books because they are beautiful but tough enough to withstand even the most enthusiastic of young readers. And children love them because they are just so much fun. Other titles in the series include, Felt Flaps Where's Mrs Hen?, Felt Flaps Where's Mr Unicorn? and Felt Flaps Where's Mrs Ladybird? Felt Flaps Where's Mr Lion? won Sainsbury's Children's Book of the Year 2017 The felt flaps in this sturdy board book are perfect for little ones to turn and tug, which means you can get even the tiniest tot into books and finding the activity fun. Ingela Arrhenius' illustrations are a real bonus. They are bright and retro and sure to capture your baby's attention. A perfect book to share with very little ones.BookTrust About This Edition ISBN: Yesterday, Camilla, Frances and I went to the Sainsbury’s Children’s Book Awards, now in their fourth year. (And in another bout of nostalgia I was recalling that, in 2013, when Nosy Crow was smaller, and frankly less well organised than it is now, I cycled up to Sainsbury’s head office in a lather of sweat to drop off our entries and the relevant forms, arriving at the very end of the day, and finding it almost impossible to find anyone to take them from me.)Parents adore these books because they are beautiful but tough enough to withstand even the most enthusiastic of young readers. And children love them because they are just so much fun.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment