276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kraft Tool DC615 Glitter Gun, Multi, One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I bet you scratched your head a bit when you read the title. What are dog treat photo cubes, you ask? You know, you can also use one of them as a planter. Your desktop would look so bright and cheerful with a little succulent, don’t you think? 12. Wine Cork Christmas Ornament Got a hot glue gun and itch to find your next craft? These hot glue gun crafts are extra fun to make and most are beginner-friendly! Give these projects a try and get creative!

Customization - GlitterGunz Customization - GlitterGunz

Don’t you just love this lush, green succulent wall decor? Would you believe me if I told you it was a fake wall decor piece and that all the succulents you see aren’t real?I think these animal stirrers would be a hit at your kids’ party. They’re cute, easy-to-make, and they’re pretty great as a souvenir, too! Mason jars are so versatile. They make for one of the best craft supplies at hand for so many projects.

glitter gun - Temu United Kingdom glitter gun - Temu United Kingdom

Respected, because Glitter Boy armor was the weapon of the greatest heroes in North America throughout the Two Hundred Years Dark Age. I love putting up little signs and messages all around my home. They can say a lot about a person and can also boost the decor and theme of the room at the same time. You can make your own wands—Harry Potter or Princess, it’s up to you—right at home, and you get to personalize it! You can top the wands with earthy little items like a shell, a pinecone, or an acorn.

If you want a few extra pops of color, all you need to do is add a few faux cranberries to the mix, too. 17. Yarn Wrapped Flower Pot This herringbone-patterned wine cork display will class up any room or joint. You’d never guess that it was made from old wine corks, and if you did, it only adds rustic charm to your decor! 22. Pom Pom Magnets

Hot Glue Gun Crafts - Craftsy Hacks 41 Easy Hot Glue Gun Crafts - Craftsy Hacks

It’s super popular to have a sign that says ‘hello’ to welcome guests, friends, and family. This floral wood sign combines rusticity and quirky elegance in one go. Hot glue is all you need to use as an adhesive, so that means you won’t need your hammer, nails, or any heavy-duty tools. 4. No-Sew Pillow Covers I wonder, did you save some rope from that rope coaster project you worked on a while ago? If you did, you might want to pull it out because you’re going to be making these fabulous DIY rope-wrapped desk organizers! You can make use of the pattern provided to guide you while crocheting your lavender plants and bees.The first thing you need to do after you’ve collected your snail shells is to design your snail using the printable template provided. Then you can get to the fun part of decorating it! Do you remember the wine cork Christmas tree ornament you made earlier? Do you have those corks left? I think this project will put those corks to good use!

Borderline Genius Glue Gun Projects That Will Enchant Your 40 Borderline Genius Glue Gun Projects That Will Enchant Your

I’m sure you’ve heard about DIY projects with wine bottles, but what about a project involving wine bottle corks? Have you thought about upcycling those wine corks into, say, Christmas tree ornaments? A more heavily armored version of the Mark III, armed with a heavy Particle Beam Cannon and a light laser to defend itself while the cannon recharges. Have a ton of scrap cloth? Take a look at these scrap fabric projects for more craft ideas! 5. DIY Bookmark For Kids

28. Round Wall Planter

In a nutshell, it’s a box made by lining photo frames into a cube and using said box to hold dog treats. Sounds interesting, doesn’t it? With Christmas right around the corner, it’s time you started thinking about your tree and decorations. Have you thought about the ornaments you’re going to put up? Lazy Susan’s are every skilled organizer’s go-to product. It helps to organize your home and make it easy and effective for you to optimize space in the best possible way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment