276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DrRobor Electric Mop Head Attachment for Dyson V15 V11 V10 V8 V7 Vacuum Cleaner with Removable Water Tank, 12 Washable Mop Pads

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As I’ve mentioned before, the integrated crevice tool from the Gen5detect is here and, while useful, I prefer it as a separate attachment. Not only will it remove debris from the floor, but the mop pads will also wipe the surface, giving it a thorough clean. If it was the other way around, perhaps the unsealed compartment wouldn’t have been such a bother and I could empty the dirty water after mopping each room (which, again, is not ideal). The Submarine works by saturating the soft roller head with clean water through an “eight-point hydration system” that ensures even water distribution and prevents oversaturation. Editorial independence means being able to give an unbiased verdict about a product or company, with the avoidance of conflicts of interest.

And with this latest 2022 model, you get the added control for water release, with manual foot control. But should you want or need to use a cleaning agent more powerful than water, the Submarine’s clean water chamber can be filled with a non-sudsing cleaner of your choice. That’s because you’re not just getting a very good mopping head, but the Complete option also has an improved Fluffy Optic for hard floors that I much prefer over the original Laser Fluffy.Two-in-One: Just because you’re using the mop head attachment doesn’t mean that you won’t get any suction. Note: The electric mop head attachment is just an attachment; it does not come with a water container or tank. Dyson advises that you follow the manufacturer’s dilution ratio instructions to determine how much water to cleaner to use.

The clean water tank holds up to 300 milliliters of water, which Dyson says is enough to clean a 1,200-square-foot space. Dyson might be the most popular brand of vacuum cleaner on the market but you can get cheaper vacuum mops. It took Dyson a long time to get here but it’s finally competing with the likes of the Samsung Bespoke Jet and the LG CordZero A9 Kompressor Aqua. If Dyson can fix this design flaw on the Submarine head to prevent dirty water spills, then the next version of the machine is sure to go into TechRadar’s list of the best vacuum cleaners.The NSW Treasurer has said the state is considering subsidies that could make it cheaper for households to transition to electric appliances. This is especially true of the absence of information about using a non-sudsing cleaner, which Dyson shared with us during press briefings but which is not mentioned anywhere in the setup or usage guide.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment