276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion (Glass bottle) 29ml

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); One thing you’ll notice about Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is that there’s a separation of pink sediment at the bottom and clear liquid on top, which may tempt you to shake the bottle. But no matter how tempted you are, don’t shake the bottle! Mario Badescu’s Romanian-born founder and namesake launched the brand from his Manhattan apartment in 1967. His refined European formulas soon caught on in New York society, and over the course of 50 years, the brand has steadily expanded its product line to include treatments for a whole range of skincare concerns. It’s really a short-term solution that helps by simply drying out the blemish. But overdrying acne can cause irritation and make acne worse, so products with calamine — like Mario Badescu Drying Lotion — should be used sparingly.

The highest concentration ingredient in the Drying Lotion is isopropyl alcohol, also known as rubbing alcohol. This ingredient will definitely dry out a blemish, but it can also dry out the surrounding skin!

In case you weren’t aware, salicylic acid (a beta-hydroxy acid) is one of the best acne-fighting ingredients, and we’re happy that it’s included in Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.

According to Healthline, using calamine lotion as spot treatment can help because calamine has drying properties and it can help dry out pimples caused by excess oil faster. While this sounds great in theory, you may be wondering: does Mario Badescu Drying Lotion work for everyone? To answer that question, we’ll evaluate the formulation details, including the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion ingredients and the research that supports (or doesn’t support) their use in skincare. While calamine has been used for centuries to treat itching and minor irritations, there’s actually not much research supporting the use of calamine for acne. You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.The active ingredient in calamine lotion is a combination of zinc oxide and 0.5% iron (ferric) oxide. The iron oxide gives it its identifying pink color. The next ingredient is one that you might keep in your medicine cabinet for bug bites and poison ivy, and that’s calamine. I applied a few dots of lotion to my blemishes after completing my nightly routine. Because I use retinol at night, I skipped it on the areas I was spot treating. When I woke up the next morning, there was a little hint of pink on my pillow. I am a wild sleeper, which is probably why I woke up to subtle pink residue, but the spot treatment was still intact. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; Tip number two is to use Drying Lotion on spots that pop up on the surface of the skin. Since the ingredients in this product work to absorb and lift away impurities from the skin, it is best suited for this type of blemish.' 3. Use A Good Quality Cotton Bud

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment