276°
Posted 20 hours ago

eufy, MACH V1 Ultra, All-in-One Cordless StickVac with Steam Mop, Cordless SteamWave Technology, Always-Clean Mop, Triple Self-Cleaning System, Eco-Clean Ozone, Tesla Valve Mixing, Safe for Homes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Runtime depends entirely on which mode you use. With a fully charged battery, you can use the V1 Ultra for up to 82 minutes in suction-only mode or Smart mode. Steam mode uses much more power, dropping the runtime to about 15 minutes, but I found that to be plenty of time to steam clean my modest-sized living room. How easy is the Mach V1 Ultra’s setup process? Overall, I would say the device is competent at pet hair removal. If you have a household with multiple pets and/or lots of hair, I think the Mach V1 would do fine. It’s the maintenance in the dustbin that becomes the bigger worry for me. More on that in a bit. Runtime Test If you need a second vacuum for odd jobs and small tasks, the Shark WandVac could be for you… here’s T3’s full review Best pizza oven 2023: top outdoor and indoor pizza ovens for your patio, garden, balcony or kitchen

MACH V1 Ultra (STEAM VERSION) | eufy US MACH V1 Ultra (STEAM VERSION) | eufy US

Anyway, heading to the front of the machine, there’s an easily removable 820ml clean water tank with a built-in ozone generator which Eufy says works best with normal tap water and not filtered water. The Eco Clean Ozone thingamajig beneath the tank is said to ‘kill up to 99.9%of common germs on floors and remove odours naturally for a deeper clean’, and you can see it in action by dint of an attractive blue light inside the opaque reservoir and the bubbles it produces when engaged.

Right. Maybe it was the storage bins? Cleaned out both of those, turned on the Mach V1 Ultra again and, With the V1 Ultra, I had a difficult time just connecting to the Eufy Clean app, and once connected, I found only a handful of maintenance tips and how-to videos. I assumed I would be able to do things like turn JetBlade drying on and off, and that it might be especially helpful for those who have a hard time using the small LCD screen. But no dice.

MACH V1 Ultra Upright Vacuum with All-in-One Cordless eufy MACH V1 Ultra Upright Vacuum with All-in-One Cordless

Read next: Best vacuum for pet hair: top Shark, Hoover and Dyson models for cleaning up after animals How effective is the eufy Mach V1 Ultra at vacuuming stairs? We are committed to intelligent and pioneering deep cleaning solutions to improve quality of life, liberating people from household chores. MACH breaks boundaries with innovation, making technology a way of life. For the Steam mode, holding the trigger down activates the water for steaming. We recorded that noise level at 56.6 dB. However, when the trigger isn’t pulled, it defaults to suction mode and is effectively 70.7 dB practically speaking. After removing the brush roll we found the last of the tangled hair strands in the corners of the brush head. So this vacuum will remove the hair from your floors, you will just have to keep up on maintenance of the brush roll if you deal in large volumes of long hair. Pet Hair Test The eufy Mach V1 Ultra performed well on hard floors, shifting an impressive amount of grime from tiled, vinyl and laminate flooring. This included tea stains and baked bean splodges, plus more ground in stains, like old curry sauce and Play Doh. It performed well both with and without the fancy cleaner mix. How does the eufy Mach V1 Ultra cope with pet hair?Read next: eufy X9 Pro robotic vacuum and mop review: is eufy’s new robot vac-mop hybrid its best yet? How we tested You’ll want to become familiar with the 3 removable tanks – one for the clean water, one for the dirty water, and one for the cleaning solution (if desired). Rather than letting a pure zero tank the score, we recognize that this is simply a limitation of the device and the subsequent scores are not factoring that debris type at all. Hardwood Floor Cleaning Eco-Clean Ozone produziert aquatisches Ozon, das ohne aggressive Chemikalien bis zu 99.9% 5 der üblichen Keime auf dem Fußboden eliminiert. Gleichzeitig absolut sicher für Haustiere und Kinder. It’s my belief that the suction is powerful enough, but the design of the brush head may be less effective on carpet.

Eufy MACH V1 Ultra review: a game-changing cordless floor

Directed Electronics is a leading Automotive and Consumer Electronics supplier and trusted partner to many leading global brands. Apart from putting serious words on the internet, Anula strategises and creates social-first content, and researches by getting lost in TikTok for hours on end. Because the vacuum does so many things, and the controls are so small, limited to the LCD screen, trigger and mode button, it can get extremely confusing when trying to toggle through the different cleaning modes and turn features like ozone cleaning on and off.

How does the eufy Mach V1 Ultra cope with pet hair? 

Exclusive steam vaporization function dissolves built-up grime on floors and cleans up effortlessly. I started out in Smart Mode, which vacuums and mops the floor at the same time, and is also the V1 Ultra’s default mode. When I gripped the handle intending to push the heavy vacuum across the floor, I was pleasantly surprised when it gently led the way, with minimal effort on my part. And, as advertised, the one-two punch of vacuum and mop was a real timesaver for kitchen tile as well as wood flooring.

Mach V1 Ultra review: A fantastic wet/dry stick vacuum Eufy Mach V1 Ultra review: A fantastic wet/dry stick vacuum

Note: MACH V1 Ultra (STEAM VERSION) can't be shipped to Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Iceland, Ireland, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, or Slovenia.Easy to use and clean: The controls are straightforward and the display screen is one of the sharpest we’ve ever seen on a vacuum. There are a few specific features that one would need to consult the manual on, but mostly, the functionality of the Mach V1 can be understood within the first 15 minutes of use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment