276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enemy at the Gates

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I heard what happened in Uganda, but the details that have reached my desk are still sketchy. We have limited resources in that area and I’m not sure the local government’s fully on top of things.”

In 2011, he was diagnosed with advanced-stage prostate cancer and succumbed to death in 2013. Vince Flynn Books Summary American Assassin

Publication Order of Mitch Rapp Books

Regional threats have a way of expanding in unpredictable ways, Mr. President. It’s a lesson we’ve learned over and over.” A huge thank you to the team that creates the Ambassador program for giving me the pleasure to read my favorit Vince Flynn was born in Saint Paul in Minnesota USA. He was among seven siblings. Flynn had completed his graduation in economics and after graduation, he started working as an accountant at Kraft Foods. While working there, he applied for a job as an aviator with United States Marine Corps but got rejected due to medical reasons. Vince Flynn Journey as a Writer He’s too valuable an asset and we both know this is a waste of time.” He stood again and it was Kennedy’s turn to be dismissed. “Keep my people posted of any developments and in the meantime, I’ll give this some thought. Until you hear from me, though, we’re staying out of it.”

A tasty, if not always tasteful, tale of supernatural mayhem that fans of King and Crichton alike will enjoy. Kudos, Mr. Mills, for another great piece. I am eager to see where you will take us in the coming years! After this book, he completed his famous novel series, Mitch Rapp. Other than this novel he wrote many other novels that are equally famous. When Mitch Rapp captures ISIS’s top technology expert, he reveals that he was on his way to meet a man who claims to have the ability to bring down America’s power grid. Rapp is determined to eliminate this shadowy figure, but the CIA’s trap fails.

A huge thank you to the team that creates the Ambassador program for giving me the pleasure to read my favorite series early and recruit new fans to the World of Mitch Rapp! Lethal Agent is another novel that is compiled by Kyle Mills after Vince’s demise. It is the 18th novel from the Mitch Rapp novel series. The novel shows us another roller coaster ride with Mitch Rapp. With no time to lose, Rapp must stay one step ahead and work with his skeleton crew, all while remaining in the shadows. Kennedy is relying on him, though it will be Rapp’s own intuition that propels him forward in this mission. No one is safe, least of all those who are not used to the tactics of cutthroat child soldiers in the jungles of Africa. Will Rapp finally realise that it is time to walk away, or does someone have a more drastic means by which to end Rapp’s career? A chilling story that keeps the reader guessing throughout.

Rapp, completely cut off from the agency, must uncover the identity of the mole and deal with him. But the situation is deeper and more complex than he ever could have imagined, involving the President of the United States himself. I agree that she was probably involved in Christine’s death and that she has to go. But I don’t see this as a pressing issue. Kennedy still has a lot of support on both sides of the aisle and the longer she stays, the less political it will look when we put her out to pasture.” The stage is set involving some of the most cunning and powerful players on the world stage. For the President et al, it is all about money, his/their (Wall Street)money, as in betting on a sure thing and having the rug pulled out from underneath. For others, it is being trapped between two titans, both determined to win. It is much like a chess game. Move, and countermove. For one it is about loyalty to nation and comrades in arms.For another, it is personal loyalty. The mutual theme is betrayal and a no-win situation for all involved. Rapp and his team embark on a desperate search for the only people who know how to repair the damage—the ones responsible. But his operating environment is like nothing he’s experienced before. Computers and communication networks are down, fuel can no longer be pumped from gas stations, water and sanitation systems are on the brink of collapse, and the supply of food is running out. I will say I considered giving the book 4 stars rather than 5 because it gets the Saudi-US energy situation (one of the key motivations) so wrong. The US does not, and has not for years, depended on Saudi oil--we produce most of our own. US oil imports come primarily from Canada, not SA.I was a little nervous as I got into this book, the first part of the book was a little slow. I was afraid that Kyle Mills had lost his touch with delivering a top notch novel within the series. The rest of the book made up for the slow start. It was an easy five star book and One of the best books I have read this year. The latest addition to Mitch Rapp’s novel series is the Enemy of the Gates, a wonderful novel. The book is written by a great novelist, Kyle Mills after Vince’s demise. Kyle keeps proving why he was the best choice to continue the Mitch Rapp saga after the untimely passing of Vince Flynn and keeps me wanting more. I am now anxiously awaiting the next installment to see where Mitch is heading and what is in store for the rest of the characters in the Rappverse after the events of Enemy At The Gates (so many questions left unanswered). Mike Nash– Mike Nash is a friend and former partner of Mitch’s whom Mitch mentored and helped get a desk job at the CIA.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment