276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Short Stories in Spanish for Beginners: Read for pleasure at your level, expand your vocabulary and learn Spanish the fun way! (Foreign Language Graded Reader Series nº 1) (Spanish Edition)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This was a good book that encouraged learning. The stories are interesting and provided enough pull to keep me engaged all the way to the end. They also represented a variety of different genres. Conversations in Simple French: Short Natural Dialogues to Boost Your Confidence & Improve Your Spoken French

Short Stories in Spanish for Beginners, Volume 2 - Hachette UK

Conversations in Intermediate Italian: Short Natural Dialogues to Boost Your Confidence & Improve Your Spoken Italian We've designed this to be for low-intermediate and intermediate learners to help you get over what's called the “intermediate plateau”. This is a stage where you've been learning Spanish for a while but you're finding it really difficult to progress. Conversations in Intermediate German: Short Natural Dialogues to Boost Your Confidence & Improve Your Spoken German The only restriction is that you must leave your review by Friday, August 27th if you want to enter.Complete Story Text: First of all, we have the text. We decided to give you the text along with the oral form of podcast so that while you listen you can also read along to the transcript. You will find the transcript for each chapter in the “podcast description” section for each episode, right there in your favourite podcast app!

Short Stories in Spanish for Beginners By Olly Richards - LingQ Short Stories in Spanish for Beginners By Olly Richards - LingQ

The StoryLearning Spanish podcast is a daily Spanish podcast for intermediate level learners (A2-B1). StoryLearning® helps you learn Spanish naturally and in context, so you can actually use what you learn in the real world. Short Stories in Dutch for Beginners: Read for pleasure at your level, expand your vocabulary and learn Dutch the fun way! (Foreign Language Graded Reader Series)

The stories were at a good level for advanced beginners. Yes, some of the paragraphs were very tedious, but the point was teaching the grammar and the vocabulary. I also think that giving a paragraph summary at the end of each chapter, a new vocab list and a round of questions to answer helped to cement that feeling of comprehension. I might not have known every word or every sentence, but going through this summary section did increase my confidence that I'd understood enough. Everything is very simplified so the stories rely a lot on stereotypes of personalities (this is especially true of El caballero, La capsula and Tierras desconocidas). So a lot of the characters don't have very interesting personalities and the motivations are quite cliché for some things. But that's to be expected and necessary when the language itself has to be simplified. Short Stories in Spanish for Beginners, Volume 2 is written for students from high-beginner to intermediate level. The eight captivating stories are designed to give you a sense of achievement and a feeling of progress when reading. You’ll enjoy reading in Spanish, grow your vocabulary in a natural way, and improve your comprehension at the same time. Based on extensive research into how people most enjoy and benefit from reading in a new language, this book eliminates the frustrations you experience when trying to read in Spanish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment