276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dierya DK61E 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, RGB Backlit Wired PBT Keycap Waterproof Type-C Hot Swappable Compact 61 Keys Computer Keyboard with Full Keys Programmable (Gateron Optical Brown Switch)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I got this keyboard with Gateron brown switches. The total travel distance of these switches is 4mm with an actuation distance at 2.65mm. The actuation force is 36g while the spring force is 52g. Left: Massdrop CTRL keycap, Right: DK61 keycap The DK61 Dierya keyboard’s most high-end feature is the wireless connection and Bluetooth technologies, allowing customers to use the unit indoors and outdoors. As a result, we wrote the following chapters explaining the product’s necessary specs vital for professional and casual use. So, we highly recommend reading the following sections to help you become a pro. – Experience Wireless and Bluetooth Connections Let’s talk about a budget mechanical keyboard that is quite impressive. This is the DIERYA x KEMOVE 60% DK61. As a result, we created the following bullet list containing the product’s highlights that provide an insight into its basic specifications and features, so continue reading for more:

Another significant upgrade is the translucent legends and secondary functions that allow the RGB LEDs to shine. As a result, beginners will not have issues recognizing the control in low-light computer settings. T he braided USB Type-C cable means customers should not worry about it because it is flexible and durable. So, the DK61 Dierya keyboard is attractive and sturdy, although it is nearly half the size of typical units. FAQ What are the main features of the Dierya DK61 mechanical keyboard? This keyboard has a 60% design, it has no arrow keys, function row keys, or number pad. I am typing on it with my Glorious keyboard wrist rest. For the past few days, I’ve been using this keyboard without the wrist rest to keep this review objective and without outside factors affecting it.For example: key Z is paired, key X is not paired, long press key 2 for 6 seconds, then the light corresponding to key 2 will enter the blinking state and enter the pairing state. If you need to pair for the 2nd time, please turn off the 1st paired device. Automatic Sleep For instance, the wired mode enables zero latency, fast response, and anti-ghosting, which is excellent because the keyboard will not lag. On the flip side, the DK61 Dierya keyboard wireless mode lags a bit, although it includes advanced Bluetooth 5.1 technology. As a result, there is nothing wrong to say about the DK61 Dierya keyboard, so we give an overall rating of 9 out of 10 for the vital design criterion, an excellent way to begin the review.

Our in-depth DK61 Dierya review will not be complete without the critical features and technologies, which are challenging to comprehend if you are a beginner. In addition, this keyboard includes wired and wireless connections, so customers can use the USB Type-C cable or Bluetooth technology indoors and outdoors, making the unit an ideal travel buddy. After all, it looks as if they do not belong together. The DK61 Dierya keyboard has five pre-programmed RGB LED lighting effects that customers can switch using the function and 1-5 keys. The DK61 Dierya keyboard has a straightforward visual appearance and legends with the perfect font, ideal for visually-challenged customers. Pretty dang good. Actually, better than on my Massdrop CTRL, probably because of the light spring force. But I love the way my Massdrop CTRL feels, every key is much more consistent. Although if I could switch to some lighter switches like this, I would go for it.It also comes with 5 pre-programmed RGB lighting modes, but there is software that allows you to personalize you color settings. Performance Switches First Impression There is also a built-in microphone in the keyboard to support an effect called Audio Visualizer, which will create a light effect to follow a rhythm. Side view of DK61 Complaints and Problems Off botton is enterWired mode (fn+zxc can’tbe used to connect to Bluetooth devices in wired mode) Bluetooth Connection It has PBT plastic with doubles hot injected keycaps. Thank goodness for no shine or grime after long term use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment