276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pucking Around: A Why Choose Hockey Romance (Jacksonville Rays Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That said, it does enough. It’s a long read (as I’ve mentioned… many times) but I don’t think that should deter you if you’re into your sports romances. There's a place for each of them to explore their love and needs since this is new to everyone, and it all just fits perfectly !

These man are ready to test my limits, but this is my chance to prove myself, and I'm not risking it for anything. I can't fall for a player, let alone three. But if love is a game, these guys are playing to win. Caleb, the moody hot af queer, 4 times pierced *there* Daddy, also known as the equipment manager of the team.

Review: This book was WOW on the spice ya’ll!!! I didn’t really know what I was walking into. I read the prequel novella and LOVED it, but it did NOT prepare me for this lol. My name is Rachel Price, and two months ago, I walked away from the perfect man. Sweet and funny, and so hot it should be illegal—we shared one magical night. No names. No strings. I never thought I’d see him again. Because of course life always has a plan and her unforgettable mystery man is non other than the starting defenseman of the team !! Emily Rath is an international bestselling author of fantasy and romance. Her books are swoony, spicy, and laugh out loud funny! She currently lives in Florida with her husband, son, and cat. They regularly comb the local beaches looking for shark teeth.

I had expected the romance between Jake and Rachel, because it’s where this whole thing started. But it was a whole lot more than that.Also, I get that this was instalove, but there were some moments where I wished there was some conversations at least, instead of just oh, she knows me, I know her. Like not all the time maybe.

He's this golden retriever, unapologetically obsessed with his woman type of man and I loved him ! He's also Caleb best friend...I reach for Cay, looping my arm in his. “When the game ends, trade jerseys with me.” “What?” “You heard me,” I say with a grin. He glances down at me, those dark brows narrowed. He works through my angle in his mind, the gears churning fast. His carefree smile turns to a matching grin as he leans in. “Oh, you really are out here fixing to get me killed tonight.” “Don’t worry,” I sing. “The boys might just let you beg for mercy.” Two moments, I wish was written differently : One, Rachel shouldn't have outed Caleb and Jake to Mars, no matter the situation. It just wasn't her place to do, especially since Jake didn't even realise it then. A pop culture junkie, Katie has an addiction to tragically bad romance novels. In addition, Katie is resolute in her belief that Evans is #BestChris and doesn't understand why people live where it snows. That shit is terrifying. I didn’t mind Mars (loved the Finnish) but I wasn’t in love with him. He felt very random. Like Rachel just wanted another guy and she would’ve added more if she felt like it. I did like his story with Rachel helping him with his injury and getting recruited to the Finnish Olympics. Even though the group ends up meshing pretty well together, Mars still felt like the odd man out. My name is Rachel Price, and two months ago, I walked away from the perfect man. We shared one magical night. No names. No strings. I never thought I'd see him again. I was wrong.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment