276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Three Lives of Forced Feminization: An Anthology of Mistress Madeline's Novellettes : Cuckold, Chastity, Humiliation, Sissy Maid, Sissification and More!!!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It also alters your voice, way of talking and also of walking. One of which is feminization. This is something that many people are interested in, and not just females. Improvements in surgical procedures and approaches to the facial bone complex have allowed for remarkable results in facial surgery. Children of single-parent households are at a higher risk for developing further health problems. In essence her character could be labeled queer. The emotional and psychological changes of adulthood are mainly due to environmental influences in my opinion. Not only does income decrease but wealth and assets do as well. Flynn argues that even with this unique difference, women still tend to read as men but she be encouraged to read as women: critically and making connections between facts and ideas. Moreover, sissy training feminization can help individuals develop self-confidence and self-esteem. Through affirmations, visualizations, and hypnosis techniques, individuals can learn to embrace and love themselves fully, regardless of societal expectations or judgment. Once we had passed this stage, we spent a few sessions going over my feelings. She would remark how much more open I had become since we had first began working with each other and how much more personality I was beginning to show. She took away my feelings of guilt and shame and replaced it with praise and validation. At this stage I was open fully to her suggestions, she was in charge, but also, she was my best friend because I was able to be honest with her where I hadn’t been with anyone else. I think he was concerned about his clothing being… disarranged. He was in a state of some excitement.” I felt awkward telling Sylvester that Bernard had a prominent erection and was concerned about embarrassing himself when he stood up. “Let’s just say he was hard at work, when it happened.”

A couple use the AutoMesmerizer to spice up their marriage, but their roleplay takes them further than either ever intended. I will navigate the blueprint of your being with expert perception. I will summon your deepest pleasures and most delightful pains. Probing the deepest recesses of your consciousness, I tower over your trembling body in sleek stiletto heels and lace lingerie. You are on the edge of falling apart—but you are completely safe, held in my knowing gaze, accepted unconditionally, with full permission to express all of who you are. Sylvester was wrestling the last bit of lobster meat from within the claw. What a character he his. Always with a tool in his hand! As I am sure you know, he’s my mechanic and friend. We flew down together to visit Bernard in the hospital who was recovering in hospital..This file is all about identity, so join me in a lovely relaxing self hypnosis exercise and have a listen. And of course, I will be sure to let you know about developments with Bernard. One of the key benefits of sissy training feminization is that it allows individuals to explore their gender identity and express themselves authentically. By embracing their desires and fantasies, individuals can gain a deeper understanding of who they are and what brings them joy and fulfillment. As an added bonus, Natasha and I have both pruned our closets and will haveclothes, accessories, wigs, and more available for sale. It's a perfect opportunity to give yourself an early Christmas present, or start freshening up your wardrobe in preparation for First Event in January! LadyJadeTV is a business based in the beautiful Vale of Clwyd, at Ruthin, Denbighshire, North Wales.

The government has a way of dealing with cross-dressers and it isn’t… well, actually the results ARE actually quite pretty indeed! If you want to dress that’s fine, if you want to wear make-up that is also fine, so what appears to be the problem I hear you say.And then this police officer was suddenly shouting for Bernard to stand up, and the poor dear was white as a sheet. Next thing I know Bernard is being Tazered and twitching like a freshly landed trout. First things first….. I hear you say, gosh why am I doing this…. does this mean I’m not normal, is it confidential, what will I say if I call Jade, what will she say to me….. STOP!! The stern Headmistress who is displeased with your antics at school, and drags you into her office for a proper thrashing A glimpse into the future of cross-dressing and the kind of technology that we’d all like to see… and use on ourselves, of course!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment