276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Do You Want To

£0.6£1.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I read about your company’s collaboration with X on your blog and I was really impressed. I am passionate about Y and I believe that this project is going to make a big difference in the industry. I would love to work for a company which is at the forefront of innovation and making a real impact. When I was researching that project, I saw aspects that my skillset would have been perfect for and I would love to work on something like that in the future.”

End of Year Charts 2013" (PDF). UKChartsPlus. Archived (PDF) from the original on July 14, 2014 . Retrieved June 7, 2014. Billboard Radio Songs". Billboard. Archived from the original on July 7, 2015 . Retrieved June 7, 2014. Ideally, I would like to work for XYZ but they’re not hiring right now, and this company seemed like the next best thing.”

Accreditations

Vena, Jocelyn (November 12, 2013). "Lady Gaga Gives A Lesson On 'Chemistry' With R. Kelly In 'Do What U Want' Video". MTV News. Viacom. Archived from the original on November 12, 2013 . Retrieved November 12, 2013.

Lewry, Peter; Goodall, Nigel (1996). The Ultimate Cliff (1996 Updateded.). Simon and Schuster Ltd, London. p.206. ISBN 0-684-81696-2. Do What U Want" was co-written by Lady Gaga, Paul Blair, R. Kelly, Martin Bresso and William Grigahcine. [1] It was produced by Blair and Gaga and features vocals by Kelly. [2] [3] Gaga had been living in Chicago and completing the songs for Artpop, which was being influenced by the R&B and hip hop music predominant there. [4] One day, the singer came to know about an article discussing her weight and she was angered with such news. She decided that it was through her music that she could take a stance against "shallow journalism". [5] After the release of the first single from the album, titled " Applause", the singer was also determined to create something different and unfamiliar to her past hit singles, and "Do What U Want" stemmed from these thoughts. [4] a b Gomez, Luis (October 21, 2013). "How R. Kelly ended up on Lady Gaga's 'Do What U Want' ". Chicago Tribune. Archived from the original on October 23, 2013 . Retrieved October 22, 2013.Share with others what you're trying to change. If you're comfortable, make your changes public. Research has shown that people are more likely to follow through when they tell those around them, whether through social media or by announcing it to the office. Caulfield, Keith (January 11, 2019). "Lady Gaga's 'Do What U Want' Sales Surge After Her Statement Against R. Kelly". Billboard . Retrieved January 17, 2019. Jim Farber of New York Daily News gave the song four out of five stars, saying that the "music provides its own quirk. To match the R&B-style beat — and the guest appearance by R. Kelly — Gaga finds a new soul edge to her voice. She belts, scoring a hit in every sense." [16] Slate magazine's Aisha Harris felt that Gaga and Kelly's efforts worked "surprisingly well". [37] Nidhi Tewari of International Business Times said that Gaga sounded her "rebellious best" on the upbeat song. [38] Lewis Corner from Digital Spy gave the song four out of five stars, stating that its "ear-snagging melody revives some of her earlier pop perfection." [39] Hilary Hughes from Esquire felt that Kelly's guest appearance on the song, improved its quality much more than the preceding single " Applause". Hughes added that Gaga's Whitney Houston-esque vocals are elevated further by Kelly's "standard, soaring tenor". [30] "Do What U Want" was listed as one of the 100 Best Songs Of 2013 by Rolling Stone, ranked at number 17. [40] This company is a leader in its industry and I have a huge amount of admiration and respect for that. My previous role was with an industry leader. Although it was a different industry, I am familiar with the pressures and workings of maintaining this excellent standard. As a result, I know this company is the next best move for me due to what I value and the experience I have.” Next steps for answering “Why do you want to work for this company?”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment