276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Big Tickle: Gay Interracial Ticklish Fantasy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Zac stopped and massaged his friend’s feet making Timothy melt into the grass, his hysterical laughter finally calmed down! Blake was shy and very sensitive, he had a big crush on Zac and found it very hard to talk to the boy when he was around!

Blake’s eyes shot open and he placed his hands over his mouth: “Oh god, I didn’t mean to say that, ah....oh man!” MpphhhhjjHHHHHH! He laughed and squirmed feeling the wet, squishy fabric in his ear, “No, I won’t betray Robin. I’ll tell you where the core is.”The blond boy smiled slightly and nodded: “Yeah, I-I’m ok, just really nervous. I can’t explain it, but I always feel like this when you’re around, I like you Zac. A lot!”

After he left the room I tried my best to get free but could not. I had to listen to TJ try to talk through the underwear that was stuffed in his mouth for hours, until James returned to un tie us. Blake it’s ok, no need to be shy!” Zac said carefully finally taking Blake’s small hand into his, “are you ok?” That’s all part of the fun dude, we’re your boys and that’s just what we do! It’s all in fun man, all in fun!” Blake walked up to Timothy and gave him a big hug, making the green-eyed boy melt in his arms and flash a big smile at Zac. Zac blushed a bit and sat Indian-style, a warm patient smile spread across his face: “Are you ok Blake?”Vinnie finds himself at a school for unruly boys, run by a headmaster with unique methods of discipline Zac leaned against the old oak tree and folded his arms, watching the other scouts playing soccer, he smiled watching Blake as he jumped up and down scoring yet another goal!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment