276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BenQ V6050 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector for Living Room with HDR-PRO, DLP, UHD, DCI-P3, 3000 ANSI Lumens, Screenless TV, 3D, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once the BenQ V6050 projector is turned on, automatic keystone correction ensures that vertical lines are “straightened”. Finally, the electric focus makes it very easy to sharpen the image using the remote control. 4K HDR10, DCI-P3, Rec.709 The BenQ V6050 4K laser projector covers 98% of the DCI-P3 color space used in digital cinema and 96% of the Rec.709 color space used in HDTV. This guarantees rich, realistic and well nuanced colors. With the 4K Blu-ray of Mad Max: Fury Road, we were able to appreciate the excellent HDR management and color accuracy of the BenQ V6050. Exciting and daunting’: ‘The Broken Table’ director Chintan Sarda on his film inching closer to the Oscars This projector handles HDR so well that when I watched Fast 9, I was fooled by the "vintage" film look of the opening scene. For a minute, I was like, "what's wrong with the projector? This looks grainy and washed out". The joke was on me because as soon as the film switched to the present day, the fidelity I witnessed was jaw-dropping.

FEATURES: Ultra-short-throw lens (with 0.25:1 throw ratio); 70in-120in image size; laser light engine; 10W built-in sound system; 20,000-hour claimed lamp life; claimed 32dB fan noise in Eco mode; MEMC motion compensation; vertical The various calibration controls allow for limited fine tuning of the already reasonably accurate SDR picture During daytime, one will have to be satisfied with an image that is a little less “dynamic”, unless one uses a technical screen with a canvas capable of limiting ambient light pollution, which is not different from competing models. The only other universal adjustment I made was to use a Sharpness setting of 10. I found the default of 15 just a touch too much.There are no big lens shift or zoom features here. It’s a fixed lens and only a little fine-tuning with the motor focus setting in the Installation menu is needed to sharpen up the edges. On a daily basis, the BenQ V6050 ultra short focal length 4K laser video projector proves to be pleasant to use. It is fairly easy to install, automatic source detection is efficient with both HDMI and USB sources. The manual EDID setting for both HDMI ports (HDMI 2.0 or HDMI 1.4) is an asset for people who own older generation sources and amplifiers. The BenQ V6000 projector is undoubtedly one of the most stylish projectors we had in the house. But are there also great performances behind that beautiful appearance? We roll out the screen and put this Ultra Short Throw laser projector on the test bench. BenQ V6000 projector – specifications We say: This high-brightness 4K laser-based UST all-in-one is gloriously vibrant and easy to live with – a megascreen proposition with living room smarts.

It's also gorgeous. A Red Dot Design Award winner, the V6050 has a contemporary dark grey aesthetic with squared-off corners (a sister model, the V6000, opts for white), and hides its front-facing speaker array behind a cloth covered grille. Those not in the know might think it some sort of space-age radiogram.BenQ V6000 projector has also built in a handy feature for the placement. Two rulers, marked with the screen sizes, slide out from the rear of the projector and can even be screwed on if desired. Simply pull out the slats to the desired size and you can effortlessly place the projector at the correct distance from the wall. The projection offset is 119%, the bottom of the image is about 19% of the image height above the top of the device. The BenQ V6050 has a built-in treVolo sound system based around a pair of high-quality speakers, each with 10W of amplification. It sounds good for a projector, which makes sense given its ambitions as an alternative to a TV. The V6050 goes quite loud and has a solid midrange, plus you also get a choice of audio modes – Standard, Cinema, Music, Game and Sport. These all sound fairly similar, and in general the Standard mode is the best choice with minimal processing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment