276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit

£8.375£16.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The idea of the character was to be able to teach exciting arty techniques whilst hopefully being entertaining and funny. I have always loved making things – from a very early age! I remember making fluffy bugs out of wool, cardboard and googly eyes with my Grandpa when I was very young. I’m proud to say we have a very loyal fan base around the world. The show is now played in over 100 countries. I have loved visiting all the countries I’ve been to and they all hold special memories for me. The favourite live show that I’ve done outside the UK so far was in Jakarta, Indonesia – over 10,000 wonderful people came to cheer me on and I will forever be grateful for the incredible reception that day. Wool – soft at heart but when stretched, I’m tough and strong too! (I’m desperately trying to flex my biceps as I write this!)

Mister Maker Doodle Drawers - Ryman

I would say my dream arty adventure would be a painty football splat picture made on the pitch at Wembley Stadium! Mister Maker: Let's Make It! contains many unique and fun features that allow children to fully explore their creative imagination. Mister Maker is at hand every step of the way with useful hints and tips to help them. He’s CBeebies’ artiest entertainer and this September Mister Maker embarked on his first ever UK theatre tour! Mister Maker & The Shapes Live started on 5 th September and will be visiting venues all across the country in 2015 and 2016. Visit www.mistermakerlive.co.uk for full tour details. There’ll be lots and lots of arty fun and some singing and dancing too! Of course there will be some great makes as well including a really big one that everyone can join in with. What’s really exciting is that I’ll have the Shapes joining me on stage alongside a wonderful supporting cast.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment