276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONIN Premium Peach Tea concentrate 1L for Hot and Iced Teas. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100% Natural Flavours and Colourings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In many countries today, the consumption of tea has grown exponentially, becoming just as important as the drinking water. Today George's grandson Oliver runs a company with manufacturing plants on 3 continents and sells a range of over 140 flavours of syrup. Nutrition Facts per 100 ml: Energy: 296 kcal / 1239 kJ; Fat: 0 g, of which saturates: 0 g; Carbohydrate: 72.

We occasionally do public promotions but if you want the biggest discounts, the DC VIP Club is where to get them. Monin: Premium French brand delivering innovative, gourmet flavour solutions built on a bedrock of traditional beverage know-how. Tea stands for unhurried pleasure, for a conscious break not only for women but also for men who are also getting addicted to it. Only a well-equipped establishment can accomplish a professional service that guests will surely remark! Tea is not something you normally associate with syrup, especially in the UK where tea is a sacred art not to be messed with.

Being highly allergic to certain foods, I was delighted to find a syrup I could have to make bubble tea. Using only natural ingredients, Monin’s range of fruity tea syrups delivers mouth-filling aromatic flavours which are nature’s own.

Ingredients: Sugar, water, concentrated lemon juice, tea extract (1g/l diluted in 1+10), concentrated peach juice, natural tea flavouring, natural flavouring, preservative: potassium sorbate. Monin Peach Tea Syrup is made with natural ingredients, so no artificial colours or preservatives are used. There are plenty of different recipes found online that use this syrup which Ill be trying out soon. They are well suited for the kitchen because they are heat-resistant, practical, time-saving and easy to dose. It is served all over the world; 50% of Americans consume tea on a daily basis, mostly in the form of iced tea.On arrival, I quickly read through the ingredients before adding it to my drink where I saw that it said contains bitter almond extract.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment