276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Freezing Order: A True Story of Russian Money Laundering, Murder,and Surviving Vladimir Putin's Wrath

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

debtor, prospective judgment debtor or another person might abscond, or the assets of the judgment debtor, prospective judgment in any way dispose of, deal with or diminish the value of any of his assets whether they are in or outside England and Wales up to the same value.

MustillJ in Ninemia Maritime Corporationv Trave Schiffahrtsgesellschaft GmbH (“The Niedersachsen”) [1983] 2 Lloyd’s Rep 600 at603.Stay calm. Freezing injunction applications are often highly pressurised situations for clients and advisors alike. Remaining calm throughout the process can help to keep stress levels, and mistakes, to a minimum. Guideline 3: The interests of the applicant should be balanced against the interests of the other parties to the proceedings and any The Applicant will [swear and file an affidavit] [cause an affidavit to be sworn and filed] [substantially in the terms of the draft affidavit produced to the court] [confirming the substance of what was said to the court by the Applicant’s counsel/solicitors]. Be prepared to assist the court by answering any questions it may have. Remember the duty of full and frank disclosure and the general duty not to mislead the court. the financial standing of the [potential] defendant and the relative value of the claim as against his/her assets.

I learnt a tremendous amount here about Russian money laundering and the Magnitsky act, all of it interesting but I would have loved a more objective account. This statement would seem to suggest I don't trust the author's view on things, which is not the case. But rather I feel fewer mentions of family skiing vacations in Aspen and all the trans-continental jet setting might have made space for some more interesting analysis. c) if the Respondent is an individual, any other person having responsible control of the premises to be searched. THE SEARCHrelief on terms, for example terms as to the extension to third parties of the undertaking to compensate for costs incurred These applications are normally dealt with at a court hearing but cases of extreme urgency may be dealt with by telephone. I scanned the streets outside, looking for any sign of a police station. None. I tried to convince myself: I’m not being kidnapped. I’m not being kidnapped. I’m not being kidnapped. But of course, this could easily be a kidnapping.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment