276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERY MACHINE PLAYSET- Scooby-Doo Toys, Kids Vehicle Toys, Transforming Vehicle, Imaginative Play

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Besides the figures and the van, this toy comes with all sorts of accessories ranging from a spyglass, flashlight, map, to toy cups that can be placed in the cupholders. There should be plenty in this toy for your child to enjoy!

This set comes with three characters, Fred, Daphne, and Velma. They do have some accessories that you will put on them that count towards that 72-piece count. For example, there are two pieces that you snap together to create Velma’s skirt. The character pieces are poseable. The Mystery Machine is recommended for children ages 5+, and it comes with 72-pieces. Not all the pieces have to be put together, but it is going to require some assembly. I will tell you that these Playmobil toys are the easiest toys to put together when compared to all the other toys I’ve had to assembly over the years. The pieces easily snap right into place, and the instructions are crystal clear. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned.

Select an official Playmobil website

There are some really small accessory pieces that could be a choking hazard for infants, and parents can cause some minor damage to their feet if they step on some of these toys – but overall, very safe. You could also experience a little danger if your child drives the vehicle into your feet causing you to trip – or if your child tries to ride the mystery machine like a roller skate – but those are some outlandish scenarios. They are highly detailed, particularly the smaller Rotten robot figures which really look old and dirty! We always have a little fun taking a look at the potentially dangerous situations your kids can get into while playing with a toy. And in this case, everything is pretty safe.

Getting the Mystery Machine out of the box requires a screwdriver. This is one of my absolute pet hates, particularly when I don’t happen to have one handy! So make sure that, if it is a gift, you have one close to hand. You’ll need a long Philips head screwdriver to get it out of the box

74 comments on this article

The Mystery Machine playset comes with one Shaggy figure; and it’s an identical Shaggy to the one you get in the set of action figures. It would (in my humble opinion) have been better to include a plain Scooby Doo figure; perhaps a different one to the Super Scoob available in the set of action figures who doesn’t sit very well behind the wheel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment