276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rouge Garments Stainless Steel Ice Lock

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And finally we come to the entry that we felt we couldn't show you in any non-illustrated format, both because the images of it are too horrible and I figured everyone would rather see my party-robot doing this to Gladstone. I like to imagine that the sales pitch in the 80s toy commercial went something like this: "Hey kids, tired of all those old, boring party games? Does pin the tail on the donkey make you wonky? Is bobbing for apples appalling? Are lawn darts giving you long farts? That last one didn't make sense, and it doesn't need to, thanks to anal ring toss! Just jam the plastic rod up someone else's ass and throw rings at it. That's literally the entire point of this thing! Throwing rings at a plastic rod jammed in someone else's ass! Get yours today!" All cool boxes performed OK, but all the electric cool boxes we tested performed better than passive ones. Our tests showed some key differences between these two products that are worth considering before buying:

Can last between 45 minutes and 2 hours (Size Small and Size Large) depending on how warm the room is and how much water is in the flask.I, Jim ___ give you, Shelly ____, the complete right to keep me chained as your slave indifferently, until you, Shelly ___ say otherwise"

A cool box keeps food and drink cool by insulating it from the outside environment. Unlike cool bags, which rely on the material properties of the bag to provide this insulation, there are different types of cool box. Some work in different ways: Absorption cool boxes Similar in size and design to compressor cool boxes, but you can also power these with gas.It's a slightly DIY solution, but it's miles better than doing everything manually in a desktop photo editor, it's free and it works. Having had to defrost my freezer when the auto-defrost couldn't deal with the build-up of spilt water, I gave up on it. Compressor cool boxes These top-of-the range coolers usually start at 40 litres and resemble a mini-fridge. They need plugging in, and hi-tech models are available that can be controlled with apps. If you're one of those people who says: 'Why make your own ice when you can buy it ready-made?' Well, it's cheaper, and it doesn't take too much time (once you have a tray that doesn't leak). Using an ice-cube tray is also better for the environment than buying ice in plastic bags from the supermarket or using those fiddly fill-and-freeze plastic ice bags. So if you're not already making your own ice, perhaps now's the time to start.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment