276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Manifest: The Sunday Times Bestseller

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Great review. I went to see Roxi at a manifesting event in Dublin after reading the book. It was all a bit too simple and fluffy. The way she describes leaving her drug addiction behind after a friend recommended a podcast on manifesting! As if it would be that easy, a lot of things did not add up, and in fact I think are quite dangerous. I’ve learned to trust myself when thongs don’t add up. So when I googled her and saw her showbiz friends past, it made a lot more sense, and as the author of this article said its definitely who you know. The language she uses is so simplistic and vague.

Influencers start claiming that they “manifested a new iPhone” although they literally just went to the store to buy one. The line between what manifestation really is, and how it is being portrayed on social media is becoming so blurred that it is literally being thrown around as the Gen Z answer to, “that is so fetch.” (Mean Girls, 2004) Its a simple, beginner friendly, but not simplistic at all, intro to manifestation with a step by step guide on how to really set foot into it. Now I’m not saying visualisation is a waste of time. If I want something badly enough I will visualise it but I will also follow up my wishes with an actionable plan and take action. I won’t just sit there putting my trust in the universe hoping my dreams will just fall into my lap. She explains each step in detail by using many practical Easy-to-apply techniques like a vision board, journaling, meditation, and many more. She even mentioned her struggles on each step and how she overcame them. She also gave many examples of her clients and friends and the ways she guided them. A third attempt to justify how ‘inner’ states could cause ‘outer’ outcomes takes the book into its odd semi-religious doctrine of manifestation. Described as ‘a meeting of science and wisdom’ (5%), it is the claim that the universe is an entity, like a person. It ‘responds’ to people (39%) and sometimes ‘tests’ people (51%). Thus, it is the universe which changes people’s ‘inner’ states into ‘outer’ successes, ‘as if by magic’ (2%).Manifest is extremely basic. Roxie doesn’t really share anything new, and although she does clarify that you need to be proactive on your manifesting journey (which I appreciated) I still can’t really get on board with this trend.

Another thing that started to annoy me about this book was all the success stories of Roxie's clients. These were abundant throughout the entire book and all were pretty much testimonials to her own work, full of circumstantial evidence that her seven steps system for manifestation actually works. She provides you with some helpful tips, practical exercises and tools to help combat your limiting beliefs and turn your envy into inspiration. My sister gave this book to me for my birthday a few months ago and hadn’t really cared much about it until i saw her last week reading it and suddenly i had an urge to read it (yes i am the younger sibling) and tbh im so glad of my jealousy issues bc this book was rlly good. When we feel grateful for things and people we already have in our life, we will feel more content and happier. This will raise our vibe instantly. Spread across 7 chapters, better known as “the 7 steps to living your best life”, Manifest shows us how you can harness the power of manifestation to attract anything you desire and deserve.

Follow Us

If like me, you find manifesting confusing or misleading, then this book sets the record straight and establishes exactly what manifestation entails.

A meeting of science and wisdom, manifesting is a philosophy and a self-development practice to help you reach for your goals, cultivate self-love, and live your best life. Plus the step by step guide is really helpful. Not many self help or books like these give you a thorough manuel of how to get where you want to go, like ive read plenty that tell you « jumanji is this so do it!! » but i am a master procrastinator so unless you give me step by step within more steps on how to do it, im not gonna. Written by self-development coach and 'Queen of Manifesting' Roxie Nafousi, this book is the essential guide to anyone and everyone wanting to feel more empowered in their lives. In just seven simple steps you can understand the true art of manifestation and create the life you have always dreamed of. Remember, she already knew a talent agent who helped her get a meeting with Penguin and was probably already well-known at Vogue magazine thanks to her previous “It-girl” status. If Roxie didn’t already have these connections, would the results have been the same?

Customer reviews

Whether you want to attract your soulmate, land the perfect job, buy the home you have always wanted, or simply find more inner-peace and confidence, Manifest will teach you exactly how to get there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment