276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ducray Anaphase Stimulating Cream Shampoo 200ml

£4.17£8.34Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No rinse anti-hair loss lotion with proven efficacy to slow hair loss and stimulate regrowth. Effect on chronic male hair loss (more than 6 months). Test this routine > My routine against chronic hair loss in men (over 6 months) > See my routine > The Green Impact Index measures the environmental and societal impact of our products based on an overall score of 20 criteria. ANAPHASE+ Pro-density complement shampoo is an additional cleansing product as part of a pro-density hair ritual

Ducray Anaphase+ Anti-Hair Loss Complement Shampoo 400ml is the ideal complement for anti-hair loss treatments. I notes the results after few use I wear hijab and I notes that my hear is not greasy and and notes the the amount of thefolling hair is way less than before I use the conditioner along with the oil you should try it and you should follow the instructions to get the perfect results I have had hair loss issues for a long time. I’ve used this shampoo a few times, my hair does feel stronger, and fuller and my scalp isn't itchy, or oily. It smells really nice, it is not overpowering.Ducray supports patient associations that help people suffering from various types of inflammatory dermatitis Used in combination with medical treatment : improved effectiveness observed on hair density versus treatment alone Its biodegradable formula contains a vitamin complex that provides the nutrients essential for the growth of a strong hair. Monolaurin helps to curb hair loss by acting on the enzyme that is the main cause. I received this #freeproduct to try Ducray ANAPHASE+ Pro-density complement shampoo from @Ducray & @Topbox Royal Mail : I was not at home atthe time pf delivery,the product was taken to the local post office, where I went to collect it. All good.

satisfied with observed improvement in hair volume , clinical study carried out on 41 subjects, results after 12 weeks of use. of satisfaction with the reduction in hair loss, clinical study conducted on 41 subjects, results after 3 months of use You confirm that you are over 15 years of age and you wish to receive our advice, special offers and information on your favorite products. satisfied with improved hair density, clinical study carried out on 41 subjects, results after 12 weeks of use. Pregnant women - Young mothers - Adults - People undergoing anti-cancer treatment or post-treatment SuitableIts specific formula allows the hair to regain strength, vitality and shine from the first use, while facilitating the detangling. The lighter hair seems to gain in volume.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment