276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Avon Mesmerize For Men Cologne Spray 3.4 fl oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I layered it with Avon's Vibrant Fruity on one hand and with Pur Blanca on the other and I guess this is it - a perfect base for further layering.

This one is different than traditional Avon kind of scents and I guess Avon is experimenting with gourmands this year (when you think about the other recent launches). I bought it yesterday because a classmate of mine in the university was wearing it and smelled BEAUTIFUL! This original formulation that i have reminds me a lot of incense with vague hints of sweetness and warmth. I think people, especially men, think of obnoxious ladies going door to door and the pyramid scheme that tarnished the brand decades ago. To my nose, some citrus notes come out every now and then without interfering with the sweetness of the scent.A scent in between the two would be quite interesting, possibly the best of both worlds, but if you can find a cheap bottle and you like myrrh, I'd say go for it.

This handblown glass fixture stands in a perfect rectangle complete with gold embossed wording of the most 'erotic testing' word. Seeing as it's the only masculine fragrance survivor from that decade, and actually outlived the feminine counterpart in some markets (much like Perceive for Men from 2000), Avon must have gotten something really, really right.

I've always loved the smell, and after wearing it I finally realized, that's what keeps mesmerize in my collection. It's not an Avon fragrance without the powdery floral note, at least not until after the company was bought out.

It comes across like a strong powerhouse late 1980's or 1990's perfume, but it doesn't really commit towards smelling like anything known. Disclaimer: Sellers are responsible for following applicable laws and regulations, including properly labelling and disclosing the ingredients of their cosmetics and personal care products, as applicable. Everything here works for me in the opening, and I thought, "Perfect for the office or for a date scent selection.

It slowly morphs into a thick, quite heavy, rich, incense-like, Middle Eastern/Arabic-feeling scent. but within 30 min the sharp notes faded and I started smelling amber,baked apple in the background and resinous notes,later the woodsy notes kicked in and the scent settled down into soft vanilla-wood-amber goodness,you don't get this type of dry-down even with more expensive colognes. The spices and wood and amber all blend perfectly on me, while the citrus notes gently hang in the background. This is no genie's lamp nor are you Aladdin when unstopping it, as what comes out of the gold and blue sprayer is one part convention, and one part quirky. As the time passes the scent becomes more and more creamy and reminds me of some kind of delicious cake (still not a gourmand scent).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment