276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Best Seat in the Universe: A Simple Guide to Navigate Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the coming days I’ll be sending out FREE Chapters of my latest book to those who have subscribed to my newsletter – you can do so at the foot of this page if you want to be kept up to date and be first to read my latest stories and poems. The book cd hv bn redeemed if the writing hd bn imaginative, whimsical, poetic, or just good, but it can be described as mediocre, at best. This is the one book that will stay with me forever, as if I ever struggle in any way, I will just pick it back up and read it again.

The Lighthouse Keepers is a heartwarming tale about a young man's dream aiming to be the best musician in the world will help you reflect on your dreams and ambitions. Trapping them in the car on a long journey is a great time to raise awkward subjects but even then the tone usually turns to ‘Dad!

It’s in this moment you will come to an understanding that your life is no longer acceptable as it is.

However, this is a different angle from Grahame’s normal day to day but still relevant as many chapters of the book were written as the result of his business experiences. He never tires of the bohemian, hippie style, free spirited people and the culture and music that surrounds this movement and quite often he drifts back towards this mindset. So far Grahame has had excellent feedback, good reviews and a lot of personal comments from his readers. When he meets two mysterious lighthouse keepers, they give him something magical to help him achieve his goals. This gentle story follows Max Bruford, an aspiring young music student torn between his parents’ opposing views of his future.Grahame has published three books, The Lighthouse Keepers, Short Stories and Poems and his most potent work to date - The Best Seat in the Universe.

This beautifully woven story begins at the bedside of a dying man who, in his final breath, accidentally pulls his grandson into the afterlife with him. Well done Grahame for a thought provoking story that, via its content, is a book that 'keeps on giving'.Grandad and Jack's journey on the bus is thought provoking and while it may seem that the lessons are simple, they are quite profound. The death in the book is symbolic of change as if we want to change whatever we are currently doing we have to end it so we can move on in a different direction.

It’s in this moment you will come to an unders The Best Seat in the Universe A simple approach to change your life Everyone has a turning point in their life; I suspect you will not be an exception. A unique way to look at life and particularly your own life, reminding you of the wonderful gift it is. I ws taken in by all the advertised good reviews, but when you look closely they're almost all done by "people" who've only written one review. Also included is one of Grahame's best loved works Mother Nature's Tears, a poem about the destruction of our planet. They head towards the light but when they get there it isn’t choirs and warmth and a spiritual moment as the grandad had expected, they have in fact landed in a forest next to an old bus with its headlights on.Poignant moments abound with heartbreakers such as Empty Beds - where young soldiers never make it back from war leaving bereaved families with unused rooms with empty beds. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment