276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic Motion Magic Sundae App Controlled Love Egg Vibrator Pink One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Quick note on the above distance chart: Some of the distances we got are greater than those listed on the toys’ specifications. And though the Svakom Ella’s app isn’t as feature-rich as the more expensive brands, it offers solid app control on a budget. The others you use your phone and can set them to vibrate with music (look like a drunk on a dancefloor) and work from further away. If you want to engage in some across-the-room fun with a partner, check out this chart which shows how far I could separate the remote and toy from each other before experiencing a disconnection. This powerful vibrating egg features a deep indentation to provide a satisfying edge meant to enhance the strong buzzing from this silky smooth delight!

Rumbly or buzzy vibes are entirely up to personal preference, so we did not score the egg vibrators based on this. So if you’re considering whether to save up for a pricier egg or choose the most affordable option - make sure to consider which features you need!So you can’t re-pair in public unless you go to the bathroom, take it out, reconnect, and re-insert. Like many people, I prefer rumbly vibrations for G-spot stimulation, so I really enjoy how the Jive feels. The smooth silicone vibrator has been perfectly curved to target your G-spot while the Bluetooth antenna tail is now fixed in place to ensure even more intense stimulation and extends beyond the body to stimulate your external pleasure zones with its near-silent vibrations. The app’s chat function badly needs fixing, but if you’re happy to use the remote controls via the Desire app and communicate on a different platform, it works well.

And its antenna is especially comfortable - a huge improvement over the earlier Lush 2 (Head to my Lush 2 vs Lush 3 guide for a full look at the differences). inch wide and lightweight, the Daydream is perfect as a first love egg, both at home or indulging in public play.The Love Egg is coated in soft purple matte silicone, which is phthalate-free and completely body-safe, as you’d expect from a brand like Lovehoney. All the app-controlled toys in this article also enable you to connect with a long-distance partner. In the box you’ll find the toy, its charging cable, a little instruction booklet, and a black faux-leather zip-up storage case.

The only downside is I'm pretty sure everyone within a 200 meter radius of our house has been woken up by primal, gutteral screams of pleasure at some point over the past few months. Whereas toys with an antenna that moved around uncomfortably, like the OhMiBod Esca 2 and Svakom Ella, scored lower in comfort. Toys that I rated highly for Close-Range App Features have a main control screen that helps you easily and intuitively create, select, or modify patterns and quickly set an exact vibration power.And even a quieter cafe should be fine, as long as there is some soft, consistent environmental noise around.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment