276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PUMA Men's Future Z 1.3 Fg/Ag Soccer Boots

£48.34£96.68Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Puma claims that “the band was developed using a special combination of polyester and spandex yarns, along with special technical yarns to create the perfect balance of compression, comfort and durability, giving the wearer that second-skin feeling.”

What’s fascinating was that this tight sensation remained every time I put on the boot for my playtests (I tested them a few times). It seemed that the FUZIONFIT+ never lost its elasticity. This can only be a good thing in the long term as the risk of over-stretching should be quite low. One thing I didn’t like too much in the first Puma Future Z was its “cardboard-like” touch. The upper was thin but the touch felt quite dull and average. The Puma Future Z 1.3 changes that entirely. The entire upper is made from a knitted material and it’s evident when you feel the dampened sensation all round. However, I do wish that it didn’t need to readapt to my foot every time I put it on, and that it took to the shape after one or two games, instead of five. But still, the fit and compression are second to none among the current football boot selections out there. Really impressive work by Puma there. The Puma Future Z 1.3 has a more elegant touchThe knitted upper on the Future Z 1.3 wraps and conforms to the shape of your foot. The boot provides a tight feel through the mid-foot while still allowing some room in the toe-box. This means that the boot should work well for players who have slightly wider feet. An internal lining also gives the boot a smooth and uniform feel on feet. The Puma Future has been a curious silo. It’s not one to be pigeonholed in one of the industry’s common categories such as a “speed” boot, “power” boot or a “control” boot. Puma carved out its own path with the Future silo to meet a need that is often under-appreciated – a need for the perfect fitting boot. FG soleplates are fixed (not removable) and are used worldwide; wetter countries tend to use them spring to autumn. Like past Futures (pun unintended), the boot is fairly wide so expect to go half a size down in them. The moment you put on the Puma Future Z 1.3, you’ll immediately notice the compression band doing its work on you.

Keeping in step with their other models, Puma has implemented an FG/AG sole plate on the Future Z 1.3. This hybrid stud pattern is meant to be used on either firm ground (FG) or artificial grass (AG) surfaces. Selecting the correct sole plate for the surface you are playing on is crucial, not only for the performance and longevity of your football boots, but also to avoid the risk of injury. It’s not a deal breaker but I’d like the TPU coating to be thinner and to have a little more knitted material on that upper to provide a more luxurious touch on the Puma Future Z. I did a Reus – I went laceless Cleats with Firm Ground soleplates are only to be used on natural short-grass surfaces that is firm underfoot but may be slightly wet.The concept began in 2018 with the Future NETFIT and its lace-how-you-like customisable closure system. Then we had the Future Z with its trademark midfoot band and soleplate bridge, followed by the Future Ultimate, which uses PWRTAPE tech on the upper to offer targeted support. The goal is the same with every Future: to enable players to move unrestricted. The only limit is your imagination. Designed specifically for this playing surface, they offer acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction, dispersing stud pressure evenly across the foot. Puma’s moved forward in leaps and bounds with the quality of their boots in the last few years and the Puma Future Z 1.3 is the epitome of that growth. It’s a shame that the Puma Future Z 1.3 will be replaced before you realise it. All five have wowed spectators wearing perhaps the most iconic boot of all: the PUMA King. Having been tweaked and refined over the years since its introduction in 1968, the King’s now available in a lighter, more streamlined design that’s engineered for modern playmakers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment