276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ronnie: The Autobiography of Ronnie O'Sullivan

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Staying on the straight and narrow. I know I am an addict – I’ve got an addictive personality – but as long as it’s not affecting my life or people around me then I think it’s OK. Besides quite a few laughs, many readers will find recognition, reassurance, remedy and revelation in O'Sullivan's candid story. I highly recommend it.' - THE TIMES But that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s any good at it. He’s not bad at all, he’s written recipes that have been published in The Times and his cookery book ‘Top of Your Game’, was published in 2019 to critical acclaim. But there’s something unique about Ronnie’s style of cooking too.

Unbreakable by Ronnie O’Sullivan review: how snooker’s genius

Ronnie is searingly honest, candidly funny, and thought provokingly brilliant in Unbreakable. I devoured it.' - NIHAL ARTHANAYAKEReading this is like watching an O'Sullivan break: hypnotic, dazzling and impossible to tear yourself away from.' - STEPHEN FRY

Ronnie O’Sullivan: ‘I could have been the ultimate player Ronnie O’Sullivan: ‘I could have been the ultimate player

Frank Adamson, my first coach, for not spending more time with him in his later years. I feel bad about that. Framed around the many lessons Ronnie has learned from his extraordinary career, Unbreakable takes us beyond the success and record-breaking achievements to share the reality - and brutality - of making it to the very top, whatever your field. Ronnie is the first to say he doesn't have all the answers, but in sharing the experiences that have shaped him and mistakes that have made him, he hopes to help readers navigate their own personal challenges and obstacles, and in turn reach their maximum potential. O’Sullivan did his first 147 when he was 15 and has 15 147’s under his belt. Both have earned him a place in the Guinness Book of Records, and that's just two of many more. He’s a Crime Novelist Ronnie has co-authored three books with Emlyn Rees. Framed (2016), Double Kiss (2017), and The Break (2018) is a series of crime novels that have been largely well-received, especially the latter. He’s been involved with several non-fiction titles as well, including his autobiography, ‘Ronnie’, but ‘Running: The Autobiography is entirely his. I got falsely accused of a kidnapping when I was 17 or 18. It was scary: they took me and my mate in separately, strip-searched me, took my car away for forensics, put me in a white paper suit. I was like: “What’s going on here?”

Follow Us

Perspective. I used to zoom in and it would be all catastrophic, now I zoom out and get a bit of perspective. In a career spanning over three decades, Ronnie O'Sullivan's journey to becoming the greatest snooker player of all time has been filled with extremes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment