276°
Posted 20 hours ago

One Piece (3-in-1 Edition) Volume 1: Includes vols. 1, 2 & 3 (One Piece (Omnibus Edition))

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Inainte de a achizitiona un eBook, te rugam sa te asiguri ca ai instalat Adobe Digital Editions pe device-ul ales pentru lectura si ca ai deja un cont Adobe pentru autorizare; People say give one piece like 100 episodes before it gets good, but I disagree. Right off the bat the series has so much spunk and excitement. It's cute, it's funny, it can be super serious and pull on those heartstrings at times, and the fights are always exciting. I think One Piece is the most sold manga of all time for a reason, because it's so damn well crafted. ROMANCE DAWN - The Dawn of the Adventure ( ROMANCE DAWN ( ロマンスドーン )—冒険の夜明け— , Romansu Dōn - Bōken no Yoake ?): A young boy named Monkey D. Luffy swears to become the Pirate King, accidentally eats the Gomu Gomu no Mi, and is given a straw hat by his idol, Shanks. Ten years later, Luffy sets out on the high seas.

One Piece (3-in-1 Edition) Volume 4: Includes vols. 10, 11

This volume's cover image is referenced in the cover of Volume 61, with Luffy, Zoro, and Nami in the same pose, but with the rest of the Straw Hats and Thousand Sunny added. This is clearly a labor of love from Eichiro Oda, and is rife with compelling ideas. (And I adore the concept of the Devil Fruits; I presume we'll be seeing lots more of these as the story goes onj?) Eiichiro Oda ( 尾田栄一郎, Oda Eiichirō) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime One Piece. This was a lot of fun. It is a blast to see Luffy, the main character, go from child to aspiring pirate, getting his first wonky ship and assembling his pirate crew. That Guy, "Straw Hat Luffy" ( その男"麦わらのルフィ" , Sono Otoko "Mugiwara no Rufi" ?): Luffy meets cabin boy Koby and defeats his abusive captain, Alvida.No is more surprised than me to say I actually really enjoyed the first three volumes of One Piece. I've had my eye on it for a while, and with it fitting one of the readathon prompts, I thought why not? Translator's Note: "Chop the sailor" [水兵チョップ] also sounds similar to a well-known move called the 水平チョップ [Suihei Chop; lit. Horizontal Chop]) Vivi’s Adventure: With all the Officer Agents defeated, only Crocodile and his final plan to destroy the palace stands in the way of peace. While Luffy battles it out with the evil Croc in the royal tombs, Vivi and the rest of the Straw Hats have to find the bomb before it blows up the capital–with everyone in it! The treasure trove of high seas adventures just got bigger with this collection of the first three volumes of One Piece! Stalno vidim kako jedno od djece u školi čita One Piece pod odmorom i iskomentiram mu jednom kako bih ju i ja voljela čitati. I neki dan on dolazi kod mene u ured i donosi mi prvi svezak da čitam. Baš mi je nekako bilo milo pri srcu, pogotovo jer je to dijete s problemima. Zbog toga mi je još draže što sam ju pročitala i kroz priču mu se mogu približiti.

One Piece (Omnibus Edition), Vol. 21: Includes Vols. 61, 62 One Piece (Omnibus Edition), Vol. 21: Includes Vols. 61, 62

There's no more space to put these here so I won't, but Morgan actually went through 2~3 more transformations before he ended up with his current look. And so, the finished product turned out looking like this (↙). His name wasn't "Morgan", but "Chop".

One Piece: One Piece: East Blue: 3-In-1 Edition: Volume 1 from One Piece by Eiichiro Oda published by Viz Media Llc @ ForbiddenPlanet.com - UK and Worldwide Cult Entertainment Megastore Eiichiro Oda debuted in WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP in 1997 as a comic creator and artist with ONE PIECE. One of the most popular comic artists in Japan today, Oda started out by winning the Hop Step Award (a monthly award given by Jump for amateur artists) as well as the esteemed Tezuka Award. His art style is reminiscent of Akira Toriyama, Sergio Aragones, and the movie Yellow Submarine. Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the “One Piece,” said to be the greatest treasure in the world! Si uno de los objetivos del live-action de One Piece en Netflix era acercar a más personas la obra de Eiichiro Oda, tengo que admitir que lo han conseguido. No solo por toda la gente que he visto comprando el manga estas semanas, si no por casos como el mío, a los que el anime nunca engancho y ahora, tras visionar los 8 episodios, se han tirado a leer el manga. También ayuda que hayan puesto una plataforma online con los 12 primeros volúmenes disponibles de forma gratuita.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment