276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mum Missing You On Mother's Day Plastic Grave Card Butterflies (Green)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mother, you left us beautiful memories. Your love is still our guide, although we cannot see you, you’re always at our side.” —Unknown Missing a mother who has died is something every child will carry with them to the grave.” —Unknown Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.” – Proverbs 31:31

Mom! If I had to get the last chance to meet you, I would just ask you to hug me as tight as possible. I miss you a lot!” —Unknown My mother is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune”– Graycie Harmon You left us beautiful memories, your love is still our guide. Although we cannot see you, you’re always at our side.” – Unknown I never truly learned what the words “I miss you” meant until I reached for my mom’s hand and it wasn’t there.” – UnknownSentimental missing mom quotes have a special talent for encapsulating the intense feelings and sentimental significance associated with the death of a mother. Those who are mourning can find peace and comfort in these quotes because they arouse a powerful sensation of longing, love, and remembering.

Mom, I couldn’t be more proud of you! I adore you, and you are an amazing role model. To me, you are everything. I’m missing you!” – Unknown Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.”—Oliver Wendell Holmes I really miss you! This Mother’s Day has been difficult. I wish I didn’t have to be so far away from you. I am always thinking about you.” – UnknownI’ll celebrate instead of cry, another Mother’s Day is here, and I still miss having you near. You were the best mom you could be, and I never once doubted your love for me.” – Unknown Whenever I am missing you, I also remember how fortunate I was that you were in my life. I wouldn’t trade those moments for the world”– Unknown It has been long I set my eyes on you, and this gives me a tip of sadness in my heart, I want to be where you are now and forever. I cherish you so much my dear mother. I love you for who you are and will forever be yours. I miss you mom!” —Unknown

The author of this piece didn't mean for it to be read as a poem. Scott-Holland was a priest who included these lines in a sermon he wrote upon the death of King George VII. The sermon/poem begins: I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” —Abraham LincolnYou don’t go around grieving all the time, but the grief is still there and always will be” – Nigella Lawson Losing people you love affects you. It is buried inside of you and becomes this big, deep hole of ache. It doesn’t magically go away, even when you stop officially mourning.”— Carrie Jones Even though we are thousands of miles apart, I think of you every day and know you love me and believe in whatever I do. You are the most wonderful mother someone could have.” – Unknown

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment