276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fleshlight Eva Lovia Butt Spice Texture Discrete Masturbator, Made of Realistic Superskin Material

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are keen on the Spice’s sleeve cross-section, you will observe that the first 2 inches comprise of tight ribs that grow tighter and tighter as you thrust deeper. Therefore, the penis is compressed, giving unbelievable pleasure. The exterior of the opening is not your normal pussy. As the name suggests, it looks like an alien vagina. The opening is looser than most Fleshlight. You can slide right in. The first chamber is a spiral-shaped vortex texture. It’s not very tight but has a great feeling. Right after this is a lotus node. This part was awesome. It’s a great feeling to pop in and out of it. The final chamber is the stamina training unit texture, a tight chamber of very stimulating nubs. The combination of these three textures, each of which is great on its own, combines to create a very intense Fleshlight sensation. Pushing deeper leads us to the final chamber. It is comprised of a 1.8-inch long spiral and a 0.2 inches wide and round cross rib stretches in the “vortex”. There are no gaps between these loops. This fourth chamber creates a heavenly stimulation as a result of the numerous little edges and vibrations constantly rubbing the head of your penis. When fully pushed in, we get to the final part of the chamber. It is tighter, and the head of the penis is fully compressed. This means that the penis head is completely compressed, pushing boundaries to the absolute extreme. This sleeve got my interest fast, after i bought my first Fleshlight. Why? Because of the form of the canal and the orifice. I think this combination will bring you a nice anal fantasy for your flight. So i got very fast the conclusion, that i have to buy this one especially because i am a huge fan of butts. And this bring us to the first point - the orifice.

The slight difference in suction also created for a masturbation experience that lasted longer than one would initially imagine. It’s not too tight and it’s definitely not too loose; it’s just right! Most of all, Eva has a few POV videos which help spark the imagination for this toy and really create for an experience that allows you to orgasm with the real Eva Lovia . Sugar Texture Design Cleaning a Fleshlight is very important after every use. If not done properly it can cause mold to grow on the material and reduce the lifespan of the Fleshlight toy. Even though it can sometimes be a hassle, it’s important not to skip this step. The amount of pleasure I receive from Fleshlight totally makes up for the work needed to care for it.About myself: I am average length and girth, and Im very sensitive especially during orgasm. Thus I prefer smooth, gentle and less intense textures. The Eva Lovia Fleshlight is a unique toy, with 2 sleeve options that offer varying stimulation patterns for you to enjoy. It is tight on the inside, gripping your penis as you move inside of it, though it isn’t uncomfortable, even for larger men. The bumps and ridges along the inside of the sleeves offer intense pleasure, though not so much that you can’t control yourself while you’re using it. This makes it a great option for both beginners and those more experienced with these types of toys. Meet Eva Lovia Even with the long clean-up, this is one of my favorite Fleshlight sleeves. I would probably say it is the best Fleshlight texture in this category, but the Spice Eva Lovia is so close. Also, both are very popular among experienced Fleshlight users. I can’t choose between the two when deciding which one is the best Fleshlight sleeve. Anal fleshlights are great for people who like to play with their butts. A sleeve that looks like the real thing can help you live out your wildest fantasies. It doesn’t matter if you’re single or in a relationship; you can go all-out with your inner kinks on this one. Don’t just mindlessly make a sex toy by doing a few experiments here and there. Remember that you’re using it for your willy. So best to have a guide with you in the process.

Outside feel: 9/10 (Besides it obviously being a fleshlight, and unless you have some sort of setup, you will be grabbing a plastic flashlight handle... It is pretty damn good. The execution of the actual fleshlight sleeve on the orifice is quite impressive. The asshole is quite big, and the asscheeks are both quite pronounced outwards, which is hard to see online. It really does feel like this girl who has this huge ass, and this is her asshole. The asscheeks do add a lot of dimension, pressing into you it creates the realistic feel of asscheeks pressing on you. This is really well done, because it is a fleshlight and isn't a torso, or a hip, or anything of the nature. It's just a sleeve, yet the feeling it gives off of an ass is quite amazing. Overall, I didn't think I'd say this... but I like this more than my hip in terms of feel on the sleeve itself. It has a better ass than any hip or torso I own. Also it has a better ass, mind you by a slim margin, than my Stoya Epic texture. It's just like the Epic texture is like this smaller white girl's ass, and Spice is like some girl who plays volleyball and is like 6 feet tall kind of ass. I will admit, this might have a lot to do with preference and whatnot... so the Epic could easily outmatch this if you are into that kind of thing over a bigger ass... but for my book this beats that. The asshole texture itself is also well done, and the wrinkles of the asshole all feel very realistic. The amount of "tight hole" in the beginning of the texture, also serves a dual purpose of reinforcing the asshole itself. Creating a sturdier, tighter asshole, that holds the shape of the texture of the asshole orifice amazingly, and holds up even under usage and lube. Very very well done. Best asshole and ass shape I've found in any toy thus far.)The initial section has ribbed walls which narrow dramatically from the relatively wide entrance to a very snug 0.4” (10mm). This section meets the first small chamber 2.2” (55mm) from the entrance. Now tightness and suction can be good, but unfortunately they just don't keep me interested enough for me to reach for this sleeve. Thrusting deeper leads you to the second chamber, which is wide. The chamber provides waves of pleasure as you bump your penis in and out. At the point, the shaft experiences pressure while the head of the penis is rubbed gently by the small nodules in the second chambers. In other words, this spells premature ejaculation. Insertable Length: All the products have an insertable length of 9 inches, providing a consistent experience across the range. Onahole, Kiiroo and Fleshlight user. 7x5. Not a collector - I keep my drawer small, only have room for the best, & trash the rest!

The material used for all of the Fleshlight models available from this brand is the same type, including the Superskin for the sleeves and durable plastic for the base. The Superskin is hypoallergenic, so it shouldn’t cause any unexpected reactions when you use it. Consult your physician or medical professional before using the FleshPump or if you (i) have reduced sensation in the genital area or experience other genitalia issues or (ii) experience discomfort during or after use. If at any time you experience pain or discomfort, immediately stop using the FleshPump and consult a physician or medical professional as soon as possible for advice.

Trusted Source What is Superskin? This definition explains the meaning of Superskin and why it matters. Its chamber starts out gentler and wider, then tightens up towards the middle to entice you to go deeper and deeper until you can’t take it anymore.

From time to time, the Company may advertise or offer exclusive offers to select Members to redeem points for items other than a discount reward, or receive other benefits or discounts. If you’ve got about 6” or more to work with, then you’re going to experience it all. But even if you’re not hung, Treat’s massaging inner texture and lovely pressure are well worth the price. The first chamber is little more than a break from the intense texture of the first as it widens considerably. But in less than 0.4” (10mm) it narrows again, to a small section lined with angled ‘toothy’ bumps. Therefore we got to the texture. And in my opinion this is genius, because i think the idea of this sleeve is to simulate real anal sex with the benefits of a bit more intesive structure. According to my feeling, the butthole emulation and the funnel-shaped entrance chamber are indeed a real feel stimulation. The change between thightness and these rings bring up the right piquancy onto this sleeve. Then, after the funnel-shaped part comes to its thighted point, there is this small part where the sleeve get instant a little bit wider and turns immediatly tighter again. I think this is the most marked part and its essential. Because there can sum up some lube and more important, you can switch between this very tight and stronger shaped part and the main chamber, which is very wide and not so strongly shaped. This combination gives you a very effective possibility to regulate the intense of your flight. For best results, pump in short 5-10 second bursts and then release the suction, similarly to how you might work out muscles at the gym.The ribbed entrance is not that tight though, its more in the middle range of tightness. I am not a fan of ribs but right there at the entrance its actually quite ok. After the more narrow entrance you wont feel much of the middle section. It feels kinda undefined in the middle. You can buy anal fleshlights for a lot of different reasons. Firstly, it’s great for sexual pleasure. You can use a tight model to explore the wonders of anal, whether you’d do it by yourself or with a partner. Sound: 8/10 (Weird thing but this is probably one of my least loud fleshlights. I thought with all of the suction and the tightness of it, that it would make a ton of noise. Honestly, outside of the one time it popped out of the fleshlight plastic tube holder thing, where it did make noise... obviously haha... it didn't make that much noise at all. I think overall it is probably my quietest fleshlight or onahole that I own. It is really nice, because even though I'm not stealthing it up, it is nice to not have to worry about much noise at all anyway. It is still a fleshlight, so it's going to make some noise, but otherwise I really think if you have stealth as a priority, I would really consider this one. Just be careful about pulling out, and also know that there is a lot of suction going on here.) Depending on what you are looking for this sleeve could either hit the mark or be extremely overrated. I think it deserves some credit for being the most realistic anal sleeve, but in actual use, its just kinda boring.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment